Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club shop

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
That will be all our Japanese visitors who overran the club shop on Saurday then, purloining all the M's for their Mitoma replica shirts. I'm only surprised that they aren't out of the number 2 as well.
DSC09639.jpeg

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
Popped in today as too crowded yesterday.
As long as you’re 3XL there’s plenty to go at.
If you weigh less than 40 stone, slim pickings.
Very little training gear.
Nothing on sale.
Was there any 4XL left I am rotund but like a bit of room in my clothing.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
With so many retail shops struggling seems very strange that a successful retail unit like this has not got enough stock. I decided against joining the very long queue but did notice many coming out without buying. Maybe a board outside saying what is available would save people queuing for nothing.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Was there any 4XL left I am rotund but like a bit of room in my clothing.
Not sure but the meagre selection mainly consisted of massive shirts . not just wide for the belly, but very long too.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That will be all our Japanese visitors who overran the club shop on Saurday then, purloining all the M's for their Mitoma replica shirts. I'm only surprised that they aren't out of the number 2 as well.
Somebody reported on here earlier in the week that the shop had indeed ran out of the number 2 and that they were hoping to get re-stocked in time for yesterday's game. They obviously forgot about the letter M :lol:

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Somebody reported on here earlier in the week that the shop had indeed ran out of the number 2 and that they were hoping to get re-stocked in time for yesterday's game. They obviously forgot about the letter M :lol:
Why would they only run out of M and not the other letters? ITOA? Surely the M would be popular enough - March and Milner as well as Mitoma.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
With so many retail shops struggling seems very strange that a successful retail unit like this has not got enough stock. I decided against joining the very long queue but did notice many coming out without buying. Maybe a board outside saying what is available would save people queuing for nothing.
But the club want people to queue, once they are inside the shop they could be persuaded to buy any amount of old tat!

First rule of business is that.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I was at the pre season friendly - the queue for the shop was massive, so decided against going in. I didn't have time Saturday so thought I'd pop along this week ... although looking at the online shop there's not much stock! Men's home shirt has been removed (assume sold out of all sizes) and away short only in XXL and XXXL. I assume this matches the club shop stock???

All my shirts are XL - but I've heard the new away shirt is a bit on the snug side and suggested going up a size. Any NSC views on this to confirm/deny??? :unsure:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The shop is closed today and tomorrow

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
I got to the ground at around 1230 Saturday with the intention of getting my 2 shirts printed - the shop was rammed and the ques for printing was over 2 hours. I thus left on 90 mins and managed to get both of mine done but the queues to get in post game were unlike I have ever seen.
I also agree that the level & quality of stock has bene dire for the last few months - whilst it is really good to see our shirts selling so well, one would assume that the lack of any stock is not down to us not asking for it?

As an aside, any else surprised that the Europa badge / printing cost more than the standard printing? Do the club make anything on this at all?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I got to the ground at around 1230 Saturday with the intention of getting my 2 shirts printed - the shop was rammed and the ques for printing was over 2 hours. I thus left on 90 mins and managed to get both of mine done but the queues to get in post game were unlike I have ever seen.
I also agree that the level & quality of stock has bene dire for the last few months - whilst it is really good to see our shirts selling so well, one would assume that the lack of any stock is not down to us not asking for it?

As an aside, any else surprised that the Europa badge / printing cost more than the standard printing? Do the club make anything on this at all?
You are asking the wrong people

Jul 27, 2020
Hove
Might’ve been mentioned previously, but the club has recently dropped a camo looking training kit online.

It’s not advertised a training kit but is the same material etc.

Neither Barbs or the retail staff can confirm when the pre-season kit will be out.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Perhaps the EPL namesets and numbers are set prices whereas the Europa nameset and numbers are the clubs own branding, so I guess they can hike the price of that if they want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here