Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club shop

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I’m surprised by the lack of Nike training gear, outside of the club’s own stuff the leisure wear is fairly slim pickings.
Yeah agreed. I think the shop, online and in person, is one of the only things we get wrong as a club. It’s all really disappointing for a club at our level now. My boys want the training gear too but they don’t do it in kids sizes?

Hopefully if they are extending the shop it will improve.

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
It looked like end of the season dregs…not start of the new season. It got absolutely ransacked yesterday, for sure - but other than the Fat Boy Slim X stuff, there’s nothing new.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Popped in today as too crowded yesterday.
As long as you’re 3XL there’s plenty to go at.
If you weigh less than 40 stone, slim pickings.
Very little training gear.
Nothing on sale.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
As others have said it's not just the shirts that are often in short supply it's the whole range of merchandise that is lacking. Looking at the club shop on-line T-shirt/ Polo shirts/hoodies etc are all limited in sizes availabe. Was up the club shop today (Sunday) and they were saying it was 1-1.5hrs wait to get a shirt printed and they were out of the letter M

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Lack of kit at times people need or want it is the same old storey! Really need a supplier that has us top of their customers.
The club superstore is the only source when it comes to buying replica Albion kit, whereas most of the elite clubs in this country, certainly the Manc clubs, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea, even Newcastle, Villa and West Ham, their merchandise is available in independent sports stores nationwide.

Until the Albion make their stock available in a similar way, Nike, Puma, Adidas et al, won't treat us as a priority. We simply don't sell as much kit as them.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
As others have said it's not just the shirts that are often in short supply it's the whole range of merchandise that is lacking. Looking at the club shop on-line T-shirt/ Polo shirts/hoodies etc are all limited in sizes availabe. Was up the club shop today (Sunday) and they were saying it was 1-1.5hrs wait to get a shirt printed and they were out of the letter M
That will be all our Japanese visitors who overran the club shop on Saurday then, purloining all the M's for their Mitoma replica shirts. I'm only surprised that they aren't out of the number 2 as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here