Chelsea Launch complaint

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
ESPN recently showed the 1992 European Championships Final.

Klinsmann's behaviour - all but the most blinkered Spurs or Germany fan, would be hard pressed to deny that he was a cheat supreme.

The slightest tickle from a passing Danish player, Klinsmann double up with fake excruciating pain, as if shot by the proverbial sniper's bullet.

The ref was great, and ignored him.

Just shows that outside of the UK, diving has been around for some time.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
ESPN recently showed the 1992 European Championships Final.

Klinsmann's behaviour - all but the most blinkered Spurs or Germany fan, would be hard pressed to deny that he was a cheat supreme.

The slightest tickle from a passing Danish player, Klinsmann double up with fake excruciating pain, as if shot by the proverbial sniper's bullet.

The ref was great, and ignored him.

I love this one, it is classic. Ok it's a bad tackle but just watch the back flip.

YouTube

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Chelsea accused poll off saying he will "Sort them out" of course that was made up too and the players retracted the statements

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I bet mikel misheard something , and apparently ramires is backing him up, so we have an african and a brazilian trying to understand someone from durham,, i very much doubt that clattenburg, crap ref and wanker that he is , would be stupid enough to be racist, and mata , genius though he is, should f***ing man up and take it on the chin, spanish twat is not racist, get a life for fucks sake.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Just as an aside on the ref thang, as I can't get it out of my head about Andy d'Urso blowing up for the slightest contact in our game against Middlesbrough, which had probably 20 000 people venting their collective spleen, and in last Thursday's Europa League game between Liverpool and Anji, the Dutch ref waved play on to loads of tackles etc., that deffo would have been blown up for here, and it was a great game to watch. The phrase we never seem to hear now is, 'The ref let the game flow...' The game is now secondary to all the old bollocks that precedes and follows it! Strike a light :mad:

Mark Halsey let our game flow the other week. Thought he had an excellent match

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Football just lurches from one crisis to another. Quite frankly, it's a miracle that there hasn't been an allegation of "inappropriate comments" before now, given the provocation refs are subjected to.

Yet referees will continue to be persecuted all the while a huge percentage of their key decisions are exposed as being wrong, week in and week out. That document showing they get 97% of decisions right was a joke and a massive missed opportunity.

It's about time officials genuinely started working as a team. Goal-line technology and 'one challenge per manager per game' would also help to turn the tide.
Well not so much a joke as a case of the 'lies, damned lies ...' quote. They DO get 97% of all decisions right - because most of them are bleedin' obvious. If a defender hoofs the ball into Row Z no ref on earth will give a penalty at the other end.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just found out that the police are involved because Peter Herbert , the shit stirrer behind the society for black lawyers "demanded" they get investigate, who the f*** does he think he is to "demand" the police do anything ? Giving cnts like him house room will lead to nothing but resentment in the future , he's been so discriminated against he's sat as a judge on numerous occasions , yet still screams racism when things dont go his way, the situation in this country is becoming unworkable , we are storing up resentment that will harm race relations to a degree that is frightening.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Just found out that the police are involved because Peter Herbert , the shit stirrer behind the society for black lawyers "demanded" they get investigate, who the f*** does he think he is to "demand" the police do anything ? Giving cnts like him house room will lead to nothing but resentment in the future , he's been so discriminated against he's sat as a judge on numerous occasions , yet still screams racism when things dont go his way, the situation in this country is becoming unworkable , we are storing up resentment that will harm race relations to a degree that is frightening.

I think you need to tell him, Bushy. Let him know where he's going wrong, I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to find an email address for him, or an address to write a good old fashioned letter to the man.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think you need to tell him, Bushy. Let him know where he's going wrong, I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to find an email address for him, or an address to write a good old fashioned letter to the man.
I really dont think that someone like Peter Herbert who is far too used to the feel of white liberal lips on his ringpiece would appreciate my somewhat forthright views on the matter.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
One rule for United, one rule for everyone else. Always been the case and I can't believe anyone is that shocked.

I love this sort of quote from misinformed individuals. Because it is United, there has to be favouritism and a conspiracy. No one is talking about the Liverpool goal or the Arsenal goal, or the plethora of other decisions that went against teams this weekend. It's the same, week in and week out. As soon as one of these wrong decisions lands in United's favour, everyone is out with their pitchforks and screaming of 'typical United buying the referee'.

Interestingly, the Telegraph produced a report looking over more than 200 hours of all 370 games last year. They analysed 674 decisions that were made including disallowed goals, penalty incidents and sendings off. The findings show that United suffered more decisions against them than any other team in the Premier League. Amongst these were the Newcastle penalty that earned them a 1-1 draw, the Woodgate foul on Hernandez in the 1-1 draw with Stoke that was ignored and a foul on Evra in the 3-2 defeat to Blackburn that should have been a penalty but wasn't given. You could argue if these decisions were correct, United would have won the league. City, had half the number of incorrect decisions against them as United. As it happened these decisions stood and City won the league.

Leave the conspiracy theories and the 'F.A is against us' lines to Liverpool supporters. This should be about Clattenburg facing accusations of racial abuse--which is a far more heinous crime--than bemoaning wrong decisions going to United again.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I love this sort of quote from misinformed individuals. Because it is United, there has to be favouritism and a conspiracy. No one is talking about the Liverpool goal or the Arsenal goal, or the plethora of other decisions that went against teams this weekend. It's the same, week in and week out. As soon as one of these wrong decisions lands in United's favour, everyone is out with their pitchforks and screaming of 'typical United buying the referee'.

Interestingly, the Telegraph produced a report looking over more than 200 hours of all 370 games last year. They analysed 674 decisions that were made including disallowed goals, penalty incidents and sendings off. The findings show that United suffered more decisions against them than any other team in the Premier League. Amongst these were the Newcastle penalty that earned them a 1-1 draw, the Woodgate foul on Hernandez in the 1-1 draw with Stoke that was ignored and a foul on Evra in the 3-2 defeat to Blackburn that should have been a penalty but wasn't given. You could argue if these decisions were correct, United would have won the league. City, had half the number of incorrect decisions against them as United. As it happened these decisions stood and City won the league.

Leave the conspiracy theories and the 'F.A is against us' lines to Liverpool supporters. This should be about Clattenburg facing accusations of racial abuse--which is a far more heinous crime--than bemoaning wrong decisions going to United again.

'kinell are you lost our kid..?

Dandyman

In London village.

According to the Beeb, the Met investigation is because of a complaint by Chelski BBC Sport - Mark Clattenburg: Police probe referee after Chelsea claims

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports