Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Category A prices for Arsenal FA Cup 4th round...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Aren't they the cheapest adult tickets though, that's my point
regards
DR

But you are able to attend, at a cost below the figure you said would be the acceptable upper limit.

Others prepared to pay a bit more have more seating options, granted, but the (just about) acceptable price IS available. Despite your understandable wistfulness for another age, and your general discontent with all things modern football, the club have not over-priced this game.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Interesting debate - and an insight into the financials of many posters on this thread.

Those who have no financial worries or concerns are those saying "well, if you don't like the price, don't pay it" to those who are unemployed, have families, are on low incomes, those on benefits, tight budgets etc. It's as if those in the latter categories have a CHOICE!

Well, in the real world it doesn't work like that my friends. I am sure that there are many who would really like to go to the Arsenal game but just can't AFFORD it!

If you don't have the money to pay the over-inflated prices Barber has set, then there is no CHOICE, there is no OPTION!

If someone was in that position I would argue why they want to go to a football game if they are on a low income when food, bills and a rof over their head would be more sensible.

If you cant afford it you go without. I do and I wouldnt consider myself a high earner or low income.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Am planning on taking my son but may be a chance he cant make it. I guess i can buy a child ticket and upgrade to an adult nearer the time if needed?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm going to take up my option as a STH and then more than likely let my daughter have my seat.
That is if she can't get a ticket when they go on general sale to people with a purchase history................
The pricing is about right though.
Anyway I've seen us beat Arsenal twice before.........what's all the fuss about you youngsters.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
When you buy your seat, you can change the option from adult to child. You don't need to wait and swap later.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When you buy your seat, you can change the option from adult to child. You don't need to wait and swap later.

Not sure if that was a reply to me but if it was Birdie, she is an adult.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
My sons keen to go,me too but the thought of paying £126 pounds for our tickets puts me off somewhat. Anyone know how much BT sport I would get for £126 ??

Jan 30, 2008
But you are able to attend, at a cost below the figure you said would be the acceptable upper limit.

Others prepared to pay a bit more have more seating options, granted, but the (just about) acceptable price IS available. Despite your understandable wistfulness for another age, and your general discontent with all things modern football, the club have not over-priced this game.
Trying a bit to hard to convince yourself there HKFC
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here