Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Category A prices for Arsenal FA Cup 4th round...

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Can get mine, can't get my sons or cousins. However, the Brucie bonus is I can now buy two random strangers tickets. Just means we won't be able to all sit together. Sorry is you are in N1F X392 or E1A Z487 I might just buy your tickets :)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
A SOLUTION - I have resigned on using Chrome rather than Firefox, and both my tickets are now showing and available to purchase. Now waiting for print a home attachment.

Why couldn't the club just issue something on the site saying sorry for problems but please use Chrome and things will work, to avoid all this frustration.

I am nervous already about Chelsea at home in the 5th round.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
CTRL + F5 on reserved seats page :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A SOLUTION - I have resigned on using Chrome rather than Firefox, and both my tickets are now showing and available to purchase. Now waiting for print a home attachment.

Why couldn't the club just issue something on the site saying sorry for problems but please use Chrome and things will work, to avoid all this frustration.

The club has already tweeted for people to only use Chrome.

SURELY you knew this !

#shambles

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The club has already tweeted for people to only use Chrome.

SURELY you knew this !

#shambles

No I rather foolishly expected the site to work or a message to appear on the site, not having to go off to social media. Hopefully everything is OK for the 5th round

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here