Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Category A prices for Arsenal FA Cup 4th round...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Terrific - gives me the option to buy a selection of my F&F's tickets, but not my own :jester:

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Having never done 'print at home' before today, does the email to print them arrive soonish or nearer the event?

you get two emails usually -- one pretty much immediately confirming the transaction, and then another later the same day with the print at home tickets attached as a pdf. I've had the first of these mails for Arsenal so far, but not yet the second.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
you get two emails usually -- one pretty much immediately confirming the transaction, and then another later the same day with the print at home tickets attached as a pdf. I've had the first of these mails for Arsenal so far, but not yet the second.

Many thanks mate

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I done print at home for Hull in the cup last year. I remember it coming through quickly but not immediately. I'm still waiting too. Not panicking yet!

Nice one ta

chidgull

Apr 29, 2006
Just signed in to my account and see they have reserved my seat ticket BUT the system won't load the ticket to proceed with payment etc. Anyone else having the same prob..?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pants system it does not give me the option to buy my sons ticket or another one for friend and family

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
I'm in the queue, 426 in front of me as I type, and buying me and my mates ticket. As its paper ticket, & not loaded onto smart cards, will BOTH be sent to my address, as is usually the case? He is away for a few weeks, and another of my mates is going instead. Don't want his being sent to his address, as it'll end up laying on his doorstep etc. Anyone know? Suppose I could print at home...

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just ordered mine. Painless wait in the queue, seat reserved, just waiting for the ticket to be emailed to me now.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm in the queue, 426 in front of me as I type, and buying me and my mates ticket. As its paper ticket, & not loaded onto smart cards, will BOTH be sent to my address, as is usually the case? He is away for a few weeks, and another of my mates is going instead. Don't want his being sent to his address, as it'll end up laying on his doorstep etc. Anyone know? Suppose I could print at home...

927 for me and a estimated wait of 32 mins

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Having issues.

My seat was listed under my daughters account and her seat is not listed at all. grrrr bought my seat but need to buy hers somehow as well.

albionite

May 20, 2009
It's showing my brothers name on my seat, but doesn't give me an option to buy his seat.....shambles!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Finally got in but only my sons seat reserved but not mine despite being a season ticket holder. Total shambles, how difficult can it be to get these type of things right.

Barber out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Terrific - gives me the option to buy a selection of my F&F's tickets, but not my own :jester:

Pants system it does not give me the option to buy my sons ticket or another one for friend and family

i've signed in with my season ticket and my dad's and friend's ticket is reserved, but not my own!

Having issues.

My seat was listed under my daughters account and her seat is not listed at all. grrrr bought my seat but need to buy hers somehow as well.

It's showing my brothers name on my seat, but doesn't give me an option to buy his seat.....shambles!

Finally got in but only my sons seat reserved but not mine despite being a season ticket holder. Total shambles, how difficult can it be to get these type of things right.

Barber out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phones are going to be busy, later!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Same issue here, logged in and it isn't showing my reserved ticket

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Sorted - took 2 minutes

BARBER OUT rah rah rah rah rah :p

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Now sorted, had to do two purchases - one as me and one as my son.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Had to log in as each of my lads, to buy theirs'. Mine not showing on any of the three accounts.

Sake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here