Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brilliant all singing all dancing fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

M43

Nov 19, 2010
Bradley is there any end to the shit you type, you are making a bit of a fool of yourself now.

FCUM Tickets

Admission prices are;

Adults ~ £8.00
Over 60s ~ £5.00
Under 18s ~ £2.00

Pay on the gate at the turnstiles, unless otherwise stated.

I understand the pricing for FA cup games has to meet with the approval of both sides. If it is anything different to those quoted above I'll be banging down the door at the fc offices to find out why.

However carry on with your bile and lies.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
It's a PISS POOR excuse for why you will stand there in AWE of excellent away fans like FCUM's instead of singing summat. Face it girl, you are a church mouse with a heart of a woodlouse when all it takes is for you to raise your voice and sing. How many songs do we have anyway, two?
Shameful, even compared to the Goldstone North Stand days. "aaaal-bi-on, aaal-bi-on" and that's about it. A measly dirge and lost in about 10 seconds! Ken Brown won't hear that, and the players can NOT be spurred into new heights of passion by it either.
You are pathetic Safeway, just path-et-ic. Sing something simple, sitting won't stop you either.
Rubbish, waiting for opposing fans to call you gay, boyfriends, or whatever so you can bravely give them wanker signs and shout "oo are ya?" which you learned off the telly anyway.

Grow a pair.

yes but?
will the withdean stewards be inspired to see the error of their previous ways and let the Faithful stand if they so wish.

As for Albion....Albion
we should go back to the good old days and ways and sing it old stylee,akin to the version you will find On the end of the Pink floyd sounds' song "Fearless"(sung by the 70's Anfield Kop)
with the emphasis on the first part ALB-ion ALB-ion ALB-ion and a variable chant speed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvPiv7F1lfE

track it down

bradley1

Nov 28, 2010
Bradley is there any end to the shit you type, you are making a bit of a fool of yourself now.

FCUM Tickets

I understand the pricing for FA cup games has to meet with the approval of both sides. If it is anything different to those quoted above I'll be banging down the door at the fc offices to find out why.

However carry on with your bile and lies.

Thank you for your prompt reply and I am extremely appreciative of it. Im sure you wont be cashing in and over charging your fans also. That would be a poor show.

It's a PISS POOR excuse for why you will stand there in AWE of excellent away fans like FCUM's instead of singing summat. Face it girl, you are a church mouse with a heart of a woodlouse when all it takes is for you to raise your voice and sing. How many songs do we have anyway, two?
Shameful, even compared to the Goldstone North Stand days. "aaaal-bi-on, aaal-bi-on" and that's about it. A measly dirge and lost in about 10 seconds! Ken Brown won't hear that, and the players can NOT be spurred into new heights of passion by it either.
You are pathetic Safeway, just path-et-ic. Sing something simple, sitting won't stop you either.
Rubbish, waiting for opposing fans to call you gay, boyfriends, or whatever so you can bravely give them wanker signs and shout "oo are ya?" which you learned off the telly anyway.

Grow a pair.

You're embarrassing yourself again, old man. Again avoiding the point about only picking on easy targets. Difficult to enforce the seating rule? It's your JOB, bellend. And you have the cheek to call me gutless?
Regarding our support, are you even an Albion fan? Surely if you were then you'd pay your money to get into games and show the rest of us how it's done rather than blag free entry with your bib. I suppose it makes it easier to gain access to the family stand if it's under the guise of 'work'.
Strange human being.

Tom V

Nov 19, 2010
Thank you for your prompt reply and I am extremely appreciative of it. Im sure you wont be cashing in and over charging. A club like yours would never do that to their fans would they?

We will be keeping the prices the same i would assume, although if we do progress further, the rules of the cup stipulate a minimum ticket price of £10 in the third round

RedTed99

Nov 28, 2010
Spot on mate. Im just amazed how anyone is fooled by these lot. Turncoats simple as that. I just wish you could live up here for a week and hear the shite they come out with. They waltze around as though they are the Man Utd of the league/non league and seem to think they are the first set of fans to own their own club.

Like I said theyve got massive chips on their shoulders because they were forced to sell their shares. If thats not the case why didnt they set up FC Utd in 2005 when Murdoch got defeated`? As for the fool who trieds to make out we are trouble makers the little story he posted about players wives being spat on was about 20 years ago and it was still probably bullshit.

There was a reason they got 800 and odd supporters at your place and thats because the police knew how they acted at Rochdale and knew it would happen again at your place. I applaud you for not giving in to their requests. Lets see how the Brighton fans are treated who travel to Gigg if you win. Anyway good luck at Gigg and fingers crossed youll play your 1st team and beat this pub side and then they can get back to their non league relegation battle.

Now I don't have a problem with Collar Feeder - he's entitled to his opinion, and clearly he won't be swayed, but he's a Brighton fan posting on a Brighton forum. You on the other hand are spreading lies on a forum that has nothing to do with you, and as such I'll take you to task - again.

Waltz around like the Manchester United of the non-league (I'm assuming your fist typed rant meant that). Please. We don't think we're the first team to be supporter owned, and indeed we owe a great debt of thanks to many such clubs, AFC Wimbledon in particular for their help during our formation. We in turn were only to glad to help Chester when they created their own supporter owned club last season. It's reciprocal and hopefully there'll be more and more supporter owned clubs in the future.

Where do you get this idea that all FCUM fans are former shareholders of MUFC? Only a minority would have held shares, and not for commercial gain. Indeed as we move further down the line from our formation 5 years ago, many of our supporters are following football for the first time - younger fans that have been priced out of top level football. But I guess they'll have been former MUFC shareholders too.

So despite the praise on here from the Brighton fans, and their Chairman, stewards and Police on the official site, you still think we're all hooligans based on your hearsay and rumour of stabbings at Rochdale despite producing no evidence? Need some more evidence of our hooligan behaviour from another club? How about Norton & Stockton Ancients earlier in the Cup:

Gazette Live - News - Local News - Crowd praised at Norton FA Cup game

You don't like FCUM - we get it. Just don't go around spreading your lies because we'll just have to continually point out the error of your ways and make you look like a bit of a tit.

Do you or any other fans have any kind of representation on the board
The co-operation between the Albion board and supporters over the years since 1997 has been tremendous. I think it is universally recognised that we are on the brink of finally moving into a new stadium because the Club and supporters worked so well together on the project - all the way from wrestling control away from Archer, through the political campaign to return to Brighton after the forced exile in Gillingham, and the subsequent campaigns to win public support for Falmer and defeat the NIMBY objectors and their supporters at Lewes District Council, followed by the final push to get government approval of the planning permission.

In my view, that struggle was successful because it involved thousands of supporters. A seat on the board for a "fans' representative" would probably have diminished the potential to achieve what we did. Many, many people played their part - and the legacy of all that persists to the present day.

millhouse

Nov 29, 2010
moan moan moan if i'm honest the only reason I hate FC United is becasue they are derived from FC United and I'm jealous that nobody listens to the drivel I spout moan moan moan

Bradders, darling. Blimey, I remember reading some of your twaddle on the Bury forum a few years ago. How the devil are you? Is that the same chip on your shoulder, or did you trade it in for bigger one? I must say, its potatoey complexion matches your bland pallor quite well and given it is such a big chip, you must find it like FCUM's ongoing existence: hard to swallow.

That aside, I'm not here to start fights with another team's fan on a completely different team's forum. Bradley, I think everyone can see you are, to put it mildly, a massive weapon and there is nothing I can say to draw people to your weaponlike status. You're doing a grand job yourself.

No, I'm here to spread the love. Yesterday was a great day, speaking as a FCUM fan, and hopefully speaking for football in general. Magic of the cup and all that.

I'm really pleased to hear all of the platitudes springing forth on this pages (ignoring the obvious anti-posts), it just confounds what we want to acheive: watch football and have a good time, which I know deep down that is what every football fan wants (except, possibly, Bradley; I suspect if he had nothing to bitter about he'd wither and die).

So thank you Brighton for your kind words and of course your hospitality yesterday - the police and stewards were very friendly and welcoming.

I hope those of you that go to Gigg Lane enjoy your day and are made to feel welcome by us (result aside). And look out for Bradley. He's the slightly deranged looking one stood outside Gigg Lane with a placard saying "Justice For Rochdale". If you look carefully enough, you can still see the painted over lettering beneath it, "I hate Rochdale". Make your mind up, Bradders old bean!

Thank you, Brighton, and good night.

bradley1

Nov 28, 2010
Bradders, darling. Blimey, I remember reading some of your twaddle on the Bury forum a few years ago. How the devil are you? Is that the same chip on your shoulder, or did you trade it in for bigger one? I must say, its potatoey complexion matches your bland pallor quite well and given it is such a big chip, you must find it like FCUM's ongoing existence: hard to swallow.

Well Well Well we meet again. At least you can confirm to your turncoat friends that Im not just anti FC because we got kicked out of the FA cup. I just find the whole thing a joke if Im being honest. I would never turn my back on Bury FC no matter who owned them andI will never understand any fan who stops watching his team. Your club should be in your blood.

Last edited:

millhouse

Nov 29, 2010
What happens if Glazier sells up?

If that happened, I'd probably ask him when Glazer is going to sell up.

Why are you so bothered anyway?

I know you aren't just anti FC because you got kicked out of the FA cup. You're anti FC United because we're derived from Manchester United Football Club and you don't like them and ergo, you don't like us. The sooner admit it, Braddikins, the sooner your blood pressure will fall.

Darn, now look at what you've done. You've got me doing exactly the thing that I didn't want to do: arguing as a supporter of club A against a supporter of club B on a forum for club C. If you find it such a joke, then why have you gone to the trouble of registering on this forum and making 19 repetitive posts, each scoring quite high on the Bitterness Index?

Brightoners, please excuse bradley. We're not all like this up north. Please don't let this put you off coming up for the reply. When you turn off Junction 17 of the M60 I assure you you won't be faced with 1000 Bradley-a-likes wearing t-shirts declaring "I know somebody who doesn't care about FC United and all they did was make this lousy t-shirt". Well, maybe one.

I must add.. who was the Brighton fan who came down towards the front of your stand near our right yesterday with a St George's flag, Brighton crest and 'FCUM' on it? Nice gesture, fair play to you. All the best for the rest of the season (aside from the period 7-8 December, of course).

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
FCUM fans were a bloody credit to their club on Saturday. It may have been their cup final, biggest game etc etc but the noise, variety of songs, flags, scarfs, lack of boring homophobic chants and general atmosphere they created was far and away the best at Withdean. H block and future singing sections at the Amex should take note. Creative, Inventive songs, not Albion repeated over and over or singing really shitty songs like "your just a small town in...." and the sort. Maybe it's because I'm getting a little older now but it does seem our away support is getting more and more populated by 14 year olds trying to look hard in front of their mates and the atmosphere just isn't that great.

bradley1

Nov 28, 2010
I know you aren't just anti FC because you got kicked out of the FA cup. You're anti FC United because we're derived from Manchester United Football Club and you don't like them and ergo, you don't like us. The sooner admit it, Braddikins, the sooner your blood pressure will fall.

).

Im sorry to upset your over inflated ego but I couldnt care less about Man United. Theres only one premiership club I hate and thats the Notlob scummers.
In fact I take very little interest in the Premiership and dont even watch match of the day. I just want you out of our town plain and simple. Stab your club in the back or do what the hell you like somewhere else but dont try making out your some sort of special ones because your just turncoats.

The sad thing is do you really think the Glazers care about Fc Utd? I bet they dont even know you exist.

Id be embarrassed to brag about turning my back on my club,whoever owned it.

Last edited:

millhouse

Nov 29, 2010
Im sorry to upset your over inflated ego but I couldnt care less about Man United. In fact I take very little interest in the Premiership and dont even watch match of the day. I just want you out of our town plain and simple. Stab your club in the back or do what the hell you like somewhere else but dont try making out your some sort of special ones because your just turncoats.

I don't think we do think we're special. I think we just think we're doing what every other football fan wants to do: watch their team and enjoy it. Bury fans during Save Our Shakers felt the same. Brighton fans during their dark days felt the same. And that is what we did yesterday, and will do in the replay in a week's time. And in a few years' time, we'll be out of your town, and you'll have to find something else to get upset about.

I have a feeling that there are probably some Brighton forumistas reading this thinking "I just want the pair of you out of our forum plain and simple". And they would probably have a point. At least I've come here to acknowledge their hostelry yesterday and discuss our next upcoming match. What are you here for?

Night, Bradley. Sleep dreams.

bradley1

Nov 28, 2010
I don't think we do think we're special. I think we just think we're doing what every other football fan wants to do: watch their team and enjoy it. Bury fans during Save Our Shakers felt the same. Brighton fans during their dark days felt the same. And that is what we did yesterday, and will do in the replay in a week's time. And in a few years' time, we'll be out of your town, and you'll have to find something else to get upset about.

I have a feeling that there are probably some Brighton forumistas reading this thinking "I just want the pair of you out of our forum plain and simple". And they would probably have a point. At least I've come here to acknowledge their hostelry yesterday and discuss our next upcoming match. What are you here for?

Night, Bradley. Sleep dreams.

NIght Night

millhouse

Nov 29, 2010
The sad thing is do you really think the Glazers care about Fc Utd? I bet they dont even know you exist.

Do you think Bolton care about Bury? (I saw your post edit, by the way.)

Do you think Brighton care about Bury? Or the twisted view of one Bury fan? Or the counterpoints raised by an FCUM fan, for that matter? Probably not. Doesn't stop you adding your tuppence worth though.

Right, that's me. So to summarise:

- Bradley: bitter little man. Not obsessed with FC United, but clearly obsessed with FC United. Good luck to you Bradley. You obviously need it as you go about you day to day duties; people around you must live in constant fear of you launching unprovoked into an FC United diatribe.

- Brighton: very warm welcome yesterday, safe journey up for the replay. May the best team (i.e. us ;-) ) win...

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Im sorry to upset your over inflated ego but I couldnt care less about Man United. Theres only one premiership club I hate and thats the Notlob scummers.
In fact I take very little interest in the Premiership and dont even watch match of the day. I just want you out of our town plain and simple. Stab your club in the back or do what the hell you like somewhere else but dont try making out your some sort of special ones because your just turncoats.

Id be embarrassed to brag about turning my back on my club,whoever owned it.

Oi dickhead, aren't they trying to get out of your town? Haven't they already got planning permission to build a new ground in Newton Heath (that's in Manchester, yeah, not Bury)? Aren't they trying to raise funds for it? Won't their televised cup ties you so hate against the likes of Brighton and (if they get through, maybe) Pompey help towards that?

Are they paying you a stupid amount of rent the way my team (Charlton) and Wimbledon had to pay rent to Crystal Palace? Have they not bought your ground out from under you the way your "beloved" AFC Wimbledon did by going behind Kingstonian fans' backs (they'd just started trying to raise the funds) to buy Kingsmeadow off the dodgy owner before the home fans got the chance? They haven't? Why are you so angry then?

In summary, f*** off with your bitterness and hate and take it somewhere that cares. Start early on the Pompey forums, maybe? Prick.

bradley1

Nov 28, 2010
.Oi dickhead, aren't they trying to get out of your town? Haven't they already got planning permission to build a new ground in Newton Heath (that's in Manchester, yeah, not Bury)? Aren't they trying to raise funds for it? Won't their televised cup ties you so hate against the likes of Brighton and (if they get through, maybe) Pompey help towards that?

Are they paying you a stupid amount of rent the way my team (Charlton) and Wimbledon had to pay rent to Crystal Palace? Have they not bought your ground out from under you the way your "beloved" AFC Wimbledon did by going behind Kingstonian fans' backs (they'd just started trying to raise the funds) to buy Kingsmeadow off the dodgy owner before the home fans got the chance? They haven't? Why are you so angry then?

In summary, f*** off with your bitterness and hate and take it somewhere that cares. Start early on the Pompey forums, maybe? Prick.

I wont resort to swearing as my penis is big enough as it is.

As for the "buy your ground" comment above get your facts straight "son" we own our own ground and have no debt whatsoever and that was before FC.

Last edited:

bradley1

Nov 28, 2010
Do you think Bolton care about Bury? (I saw your post edit, by the way.)

Do you think Brighton care about Bury? Or the twisted view of one Bury fan? Or the counterpoints raised by an FCUM fan, for that matter? Probably not. Doesn't stop you adding your tuppence worth though.

Right, that's me. So to summarise:

- Bradley: bitter little man. Not obsessed with FC United, but clearly obsessed with FC United. Good luck to you Bradley. You obviously need it as you go about you day to day duties; people around you must live in constant fear of you launching unprovoked into an FC United diatribe.

- Brighton: very warm welcome yesterday, safe journey up for the replay. May the best team (i.e. us ;-) ) win...

and all that without a single swear word mate. At least youve got a brain unlike that retard who posted after you. Respect my northern friend!!!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here