Brilliant all singing all dancing fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the time? Are you sure? I can't remember the last time I even replied to one of your posts. Sounds like you're a bit paranoid NMH. As for giving as good as you get - would you care to read my post again and explain how it deserved a personal insult (albeit a very mild one) in return? Or is that another straightforward question you're going to dodge?

Does your pointed probing have to even be answered at all?
No. Bye then :bigwave:

I doubt it as two of the people stood with me bought a Brighton scarf and a hat to wear to make sure we blended in. Fc er with the scarf gave it to the Brighton fan for his son, not sure where the hat ended up.

I'm sorry, but your posts are being conveniently ignored because they don't seem to suit the agendas of those who want to whinge, again.
So, you are saying that despite the fact no-one knew who you supported, you managed to stand in the home area?
You must have been particularly inobtrusive, and behaved in a manner that didn't attract attention then.

Maybe it was entirely due to YOU standing, that the fans in the away area declared it was okay to stand!
"ooh look at them, they are standing so we can too" :glare:
:lolol:

Yes, it is boring getting the regular fuckheads zero-ing in on my posts because they knew I was a steward. (safeway even complaining at the interest in my thread because of my work protecting his health and safety!)

A great thread though, celebrating a truly great set of fans.

Before our match with them I was thinking it'll be alright if it's just a good contest, whether we win or lose - and it went one better than that because of them.

:clap:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Yes, it is boring getting the regular fuckheads zero-ing in on my posts because they knew I was a steward. (safeway even complaining at the interest in my thread because of my work protecting his health and safety!)

Before our match with them I was thinking it'll be alright if it's just a good contest, whether we win or lose - and it went one better than that because of them.

I work in health & safety pal so don't come all high and mighty. I was willing to let it drop at the unjustified knob but 'fuckhead'? You arrogant piece of work - I'll be looking out for your red bib at the next home game and you can then explain calling me a fuckhead to my face, and to your supervisor. Very, very big mistake.

Last edited:

You really are a strange human being.

I work in health & safety pal so don't come all high and mighty. I was willing to let it drop at the unjustified knob but 'fuckhead'? You arrogant piece of work - I'll be looking out for your red bib at the next home game and you can then explain calling me a fuckhead to my face, and to your supervisor. Very, very big mistake.

I was willing to let this drop until you just made me laugh my face off!
WHAT "very big mistake" are you BLITHERING on about sunshine?
You are on a website, and asking me to do something in my profession is response to your utter bullshit on HERE?
Get f***ing REAL! You and safeway take the biscuits sometimes telling me what I can and can't say on North Stand Chat 'because I'm a steward'!
Bollocks to both of you shit-eating twats, I've been on NSC telling it likem it is since the site was wearing nappies (not sure but I guesstimate around 1997).
Because you have been PRIVILEGED to know what I have been doing at The Albion, and indeed have had the even-greater privilege of my insights (which you can't abide because it's typical lip-curling crap at the people looking after both your and the club's interests every home match, and we work to reasonable and sensible rules that you have to behave to as well or you're out).

Now do one will ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports