Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton reject £1.75m Bridcutt bid from rivals Palace

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Too ****ing right we should too. Whatever Bridders and Ulloa are worth, scum should have to pay double as they are our main rivals.
Minimum of 3 times their worth, paid up front and contracts invalid until funds are cleared.
On a serious note, Liam probably does want to be playing in the Premier League but there are far better options over Worzel and co. There can only be mercenaries and morons left for Worzel to sign.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
On a serious note, Liam probably does want to be playing in the Premier League but there are far better options over Worzel and co. There can only be mercenaries and morons left for Worzel to sign.

Rumours that they are after Bendtner and Gallas would suggest that is true.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
To used to clubs wanting silly money for player now they know we have a few quid to play with
1.75 million is a bit on the low side for bidcott I'm sure am improved offer will be on the table tomorrow

Excellent. We shall enjoy rejecting that one too.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
To used to clubs wanting silly money for player now they know we have a few quid to play with
1.75 million is a bit on the low side for bidcott I'm sure am improved offer will be on the table tomorrow
Isn't there somebody playing Sunday League football for St John Ambulance your scummy lot can put a bid in for?

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011

Unless its £5m, I can't see Bloom being tempted. He might not be worth £5m to you, but he is to our setup and style of play. Obviously, if you played nice passing football instead of hoof ball, your board might justify the £5m. But that doesn't seem likely.

wendy's tackle

NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2004
East Dean, Eastbourne
I don't think many of us would resent Liam a shot at the Premier League and I think we have a good replacement in Andrews and also Ince as back-up, so a decent money move could make sense. But not Palace, please. Someone else out there hopefully will make a better bid.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Excellent. We shall enjoy rejecting that one too.

Big questions is does bidcott want to come to palace he may feel Brighton won't make it up this season having not sorted out their shortcoming from last season plus 3 good teams have dropped down who will be hard to get above.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Big questions is does bidcott want to come to palace he may feel Brighton won't make it up this season having not sorted out their shortcoming from last season plus 3 good teams have dropped down who will be hard to get above.

Shortcoming(sic)? We finished above you lot and only four points off automatic. What shortcomings?

The BIG question is why you can't spell the name of the player you're supposedly so keen to sign?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It's really simple, both Bridcutt and Ulloa are under long contracts. Bloom just has to turn his phone off for the next day or so.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Shortcoming(sic)? We finished above you lot and only four points off automatic. What shortcomings?

The BIG question is why you can't spell the name of the player you're supposedly so keen to sign?

I admire your defence of your club but in the playoffs shortcomings were there for all to see I have know doubt palace would be the last place on earth you would want your best players to end up ?
It will all be weather Brightons bosses can resist the money

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Unlikey we'll make the grade this season I agree and hence LB may well have an interest in jumping ship - thats football. It is also the reason he won't be going to Palace.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
That headline has made my day, top work:lolol:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Jesus, remind me of how much you got for Zaha again? And you think we'd accept a bid for £1.75M for Bridcutt who, arguably, has just as much potential as your Man Utd reserve. Don't make me laugh.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
He is worth about £4m. If he goes, he goes. Next

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here