BNP Takes “Safest Labour Ward” in Kent

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
UKIP is not nationalist at all its a libertarian party, they welcome those from other cultures and countries but ask that they meet our needs and intergrate first as other Countries like Austraila or Canada ask of the same thing and this is what UKIP is offering the country now.
, and anti-EU not anti Europe, they believe in an agreement similar to what Norway and Switzerland enjoy with the EU through the EEA and EFTA. BNP don't want any of that.
Only problem with UKIP is although they have a good leader in Farage too many people esp linked with the party go on about the EU too much.
Where to begin with the errors in this statement, Strike.

UKIP may not be an overtly nationalist party but it's absolutely full to the brim with nationalists. I'm sorry to say they employ the same type of language as the BNP when it comes to immigration. They talk about people coming based on what they can offer but be under no illusions as to what that really means for people with dark skin finding it much more difficult to get in than white skinned people (as with Australia).

You're also wrong about the BNP opposing some sort of EFTA. Griffin has gone on record quoting Norway as an example to follow. They are anti-European too. The rhetoric is one of little Englanders putting up the barriers to non-English speaking countries and strengthening ties with the old Empire days Anglo-Saxon countries such as New Zealand and Canada.

Another big problem with the UKIP is their leader. He is indicative of the marginal politicians who see UKIP as a fast-track way to get to the top table. It's a party riven from head to toe with personality clashes and seems far more interested in infighting than outward shows of unity. Why? because it's a one-issue party which is a)why it goes on about Europe so much and b) why the politicians in that party are so obviously egotistical chancers who can bluff the rest as long as they toe the line on Europe. If it really wanted to have a broader appeal it would change its name from something so singular as independence. Likewise, the BNP is also a single issue party - that of national identity.

Lastly, as I've alluded, the members of UKIP seem to be a bunch of crackpots, crypto-racists who would vote Tory if the Tory party wasn't so full of blacks, gays and hippies nowadays. It's led by politicians with egos that can't be accomodated for in normal consensus party politics and it is just a protest party that people have kind of forgotten about.

It is basically BNP-lite in policy, which admittedly doesn't amount to much outside their one issue they were founded upon.

Make no mistake about it Charles old boy. UKIP is a dangerous party to pin your hopes to.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think that quite a few people will vote BNP mainly because they have no faith in the usual suspects. I might also add that you don't have to be white to be a racist. The fact is that in places like Burnley many people couldn't be bothered to vote in local elections but now do so because the see the shift in power to non whites (for want of a better or politically correct expression). However, I can't see them making much of an impact in a General Election.

BTW, I'm not pro BNP at all, it really would not be in my own personal interests.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
im surprised there are any labour wards in sevenoaks always thought it was pretty much part of the stockbroker belt.

Your ignorance doesnt surprise me.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The BNP chap was interviewed on the Southern news program on ITV. He came across as a nice sensible young man.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Not in the next election but the one after may be.

I hear hell is freezing over sometime then aswell, face it you are pathetic and poorly run protest party with zero experince and zero policies that would stand up in the national spot light, even if you did get a seat, i highly doubt the mp would bother to turn up to work like most of your councillors

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports