Blayney fee agreed

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Are you suggesting Butters looks a bit like a beached whale?

as race reads this, not at all.

however if the bathing suit fits etc etc

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
My Turn

Potless :censored: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Magoo :censored: :censored: :angry: :angry:

Next!

:)

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Race
Do you know if Berthe and Fish are in training today?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
I dont know sorry, but neither were yesterday.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Cheers mydears
Thanks for all the info you give - makes life that bit better. Must be difficult balance between what you can say and what you cant.
:kiss:

dave the gaffer said:
However, may I just add a caution to one little thing.....isn't it centre halfs, not center halves - surely centre halves are half a centre half, whereas the plural for centre half is halfs....

Or is it centres half? Like "sisters in law".

Not that my sister in law would be a good signing (although her brother did play for Cardiff City).

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If and when he signs, that is the time to get excited... until then, we still need a keeper, lb and cd are we are in big trouble for the start of the season, IMHO...

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Is there 5 decent enough players out there thats the thing mmmm,but blayney is great news:clap:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Also worried that Fish and Berthe aren't in training with us... we MUST sign a partner for Big Guy soonest... how about his old partner, Danny Cullip?... at least he wouln't need much time to 'bed-in' with the rest of the squad...

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
B.W. said:
Also worried that Fish and Berthe aren't in training with us... we MUST sign a partner for Big Guy soonest... how about his old partner, Danny Cullip?... at least he wouln't need much time to 'bed-in' with the rest of the squad...
Cullip maybe on me thinks,forest and cov are also tracking him,but he is on a good wage of 8k at the mo:glare:

Scarface said:
5 more! First time I have heard a right winger mentioned, has McGhee decided that OGH hasnt been up to scratch in preseason? ???

This is an interesting question - I thought in so many words McGhee did say that at the supporters club AGM on Monday. He didn't say he was doing badly, just that we needed a new right flank player to put more pressure on OGH.

My punt is that if we play 4-4-2 (the only system that can really accomodate OGH in his flank role), then we will see Reid adding a bit more footballing class to our midfield on the right now that we have Dodd on board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports