Blayney fee agreed

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Interesting theory about OGH becoming a right back, has he actually played there? Would be a remarkable transition for someone we brought in as a centre forward.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Once again we are going into a season with a small, unprepared squad, and Dick Tight is not prepared to put any real investment in. We've got rid of an England international, Blayney was ok, but never really left his line, we have no firepower up front, etc, etc. In short, we're doomed, aye we're doomed.:angry:

Hm, had you fooled there, didn't I, Ernest's cousin, etc. No, well done, Mark, great signing, and I'm intrigued to know who the others we are after are. I'm a lot more hopeful than I was after the Oxford result. :)

And, morning Yorkie, how are you? I'm joining you as an H blocker this season.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If he does bring in another 5 players then it may take a few games for them to get used to playing together, hope everyone will be patient if things don't go our way right at the start of the season.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
One more bit of good news - nobody has come up with a pun on Blaney:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Blayney goes from Saint to Winner.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Excellent news.

However, may I just add a caution to one little thing.....isn't it centre halfs, not center halves - surely centre halves are half a centre half, whereas the plural for centre half is halfs....

Its all Potless's fault in using bad grammer.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Blayney :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Now for a young, promising centre half to play alongside tank and Gary Hart at full back and we will be laughing! :clap2:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
dave the gaffer said:
Excellent news.

However, may I just add a caution to one little thing.....isn't it centre halfs, not center halves - surely centre halves are half a centre half, whereas the plural for centre half is halfs....

Its all Potless's fault in using bad grammer.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
I think you'll find it is "grammar":dunce: :lolol:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Wanting and actually getting are two different things and I wanted a Scalextrix for Christmas and actually got f*** all and I know this will turn out to be the same.
We will start at Derby with a youth team goalie with two centre halfs old enough to be his grandad and by December we will be fondly remembering Tinselheads 12 consecutive losses as we approach our 23rd consecutive loss :angry: :angry: :angry:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Ernest said:
Wanting and actually getting are two different things and I wanted a Scalextrix for Christmas and actually got f*** all and I know this will turn out to be the same.
We will start at Derby with a youth team goalie with two centre halfs old enough to be his grandad and by December we will be fondly remembering Tinselheads 12 consecutive losses as we approach our 23rd consecutive loss :angry: :angry: :angry:

Fondly remembering Tinselhead, are we really in that much trouble Earnie?:lolol:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Ernest said:

that should be on the astounding positivity thread.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
bew4194 said:
Great news which will sure up our defence. Defenders have to be our main target now before anything else.:lolol:

Isn't it "shore" up our defence?

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports