Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Sharp

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
He's a right tosser isn't he?

(Not due to him being a Southampton player , due to him being a tosser)

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
He actually said "I only joined Southampton because with a face as orange as Adkins', there must be lots of holidays".

SS_SS

Nov 19, 2011
I think he said it so all you lot on here would wet yourself again.

I'm willing to donate £10 to a banner correcting the scummer GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :tosser:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I was surprised that he celebrated his goals against Doncaster on Saturday after all they did for him.

Was very surprised by that, but it seems (see Hammond, Adkins, non-guard of honour, their fans) when you jump in with the SCC you have to forego that little unimportant thing called "Class".

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was very surprised by that, but it seems (see Hammond, Adkins, non-guard of honour, their fans) when you jump in with the SCC you have to forego that little unimportant thing called "Class".

When I saw he'd celebrated that is EXACTLY what I thought. He's joined the right club.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
To be honest I think Sharp showed class in more important ways earlier in the season when his son died.

Anyway, who cares about Southampton?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wow, out of all the players in the football league you pick on someone whose Child died earlier in the year?

Brilliant

f***ing hell, are you are a Scouser?

Something bad happened, we must all be nice to him forever.. wah wah

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
He was booked for over-celebrating...

Coz he went to close to the fans I think. He reeled away to celebrate having had previously a largely unsuccessful start to his Saints career then realised who he was playing.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Wow, out of all the players in the football league you pick on someone whose Child died earlier in the year?

Brilliant

And the club that supported him during that time is repaid by his celebrations the first time he plays against them. He's just another scummer now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Coz he went to close to the fans I think. He reeled away to celebrate having had previously a largely unsuccessful start to his Saints career then realised who he was playing.

It was 75 minutes before he knew who he was playing ?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
And the club that supported him during that time is repaid by his celebrations the first time he plays against them. He's just another scummer now.

Look at the celebrations FFS. He reeled away then just stood still. He had respect for the opposition but was obviously relieved seeing as he hasnt been scoring since his move to us. Thank god he hasnt got to face fans like you again this season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was surprised that he celebrated his goals against Doncaster on Saturday after all they did for him.

When I saw he'd celebrated that is EXACTLY what I thought. He's joined the right club.

First thing i asked today when talking about it with a mate who said he was booked for over celebrating - very suprising.

On that note, I always had Lynch down as a twat (didn't he slag BHA off on twitter once as well as handing in a sulky transfer request after 3 games of the season cos Adam's left him on bench?) and it was no suprise he reeled away like he'd scored the winner in the WC final. No class. Whereas someone like Dean Cox had a lot of class about him when he scored a screamer vs us...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thank god he hasnt got to face fans like you again this season.

Not sure he could cope with another career threatening tackle so soon after the last one. He is unnerved by us, I believe he got sent off the previous time he played us.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Had a lot of respect and sympathy for Sharp after his personal tragedy but thought his goal celebrations on Saturday were uncalled for after the support he had from Donny both as a club and from its fans. Thought he might have shown a little more restraint.

Someone on here said they would rather we had Sharp than CMS. OK Sharp maybe seen as a bit more clinical as a finisher.

I know CMS didn't score in either of our games against Posh but he said the right things just in case he did and that he would not celebrate big time. It was noticeable in the away game at London Road the reception that CMS got from 95% of Posh fans and there was a nice little moment just as the players lined up for the kick off CMS quietly turned to the new stand and discretely applauded in their direction to which a big section of the crowd stood and gave him an ovation. No bad mouthing, just appreciation of a good player. I didn't begrudge him that moment. Seconds later the match started and CMS was 100% for the Albion. Class all around. I'm not sure that Donny fans would agree about their ex-player.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Look at the celebrations FFS. He reeled away then just stood still. He had respect for the opposition but was obviously relieved seeing as he hasnt been scoring since his move to us. Thank god he hasnt got to face fans like you again this season.

Of course you're going to defend him, and you're going to be arrogant about it, I would expect nothing less.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here