Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Sharp

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
But Sharp told BBC Radio Solent: "We want to win the league. We won it last year and hopefully we can do it again."

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
But Sharp told BBC Radio Solent: "We want to win the league. We won it last year and hopefully we can do it again."

He didn't?! Surely...

I love the idea that when he turned up at St. Mary's, they told him "oh yeah, we won the league last year...sorry...what do you mean SIXTEEN points clear? We won the league, and we'll hear no more about it!"

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
He did not say that, ive heard the interview, and he said " we came close last year, so we want to do one better and win it this year "

D

Deleted member 18477

He did not say that, ive heard the interview, and he said " we came close last year, so we want to do one better and win it this year "

lol billy sharp saying 'we'... errrr no little billy you were at doncaster. sorry about that.

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
He said " were doing really well this season, but the big question is... can brighton keep up"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Didn't come close at all. We were SIXTEEN points clear then went on holiday the MOMENT Bennett smashed in the third against Walsall.

D

Deleted member 18477

He said " were doing really well this season, but the big question is... can brighton keep up"

dear oh dear, let it go man! it was funny last year because your budget was so huge and you should have walked the league. this season you're about 2 places higher than you should be. and we're about 10.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I thought Lewis Dunk ended his career after that tackle ???

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
dear oh dear, let it go man! it was funny last year because your budget was so huge and you should have walked the league. this season you're about 2 places higher than you should be. and we're about 10.

1. I don't see a lot of 14th placed sides spending £3mill on strikers and signing Spanish international players.
2. In relative terms, Saints taking the piss out of us re league position is like us taking the piss out of Palace. We're overachieving, so are Palace. Pisstaking is really warranted with Forest, Leeds, Derby and Leicester.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Does anyone have that interview with Nicola where he was discussing Southampton as League One champions also ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here