Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't say it really matters if she's hot. We're a broad church here after all Sheebs.

My mate ****ed a lady boy in Thailand - it’s one of my fave stories and even better he tells everyone - what a top honest lad!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Bang on mate - it’s sad we have to dig about re sources and most wrong ones get forgotten but I constantly have chats with people who pass things off as fact when usually they’re a bullshit media report etc. People just believe so much they read if they’re a little stupid [emoji38]
Millions of people still buy The Sun and The Daily Mail.

Never mind Facebook and the rest of the bullshit. That alone is depressing.

Anyway, time for a pint I think. **** em! [emoji23]

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Thanks for the part reply to my post, we will have to disagree on White being in the country, you could always look back in this thread to where I originally debunked the debate about the refused contracts. You seem one of the rational Leeds fan who post on here, something that I like about NSC, It is open to any fan of any team who also can get away with a fair bit of unbalanced crap, unfortunately as soon as you post anything on Waccoe that is against Leeds, your post is taken down and your banned.
Any reason why Bielsa hasn't signed his contract yet, I want him to just to see you if he is as good as Leeds think.
Hopefully we will hear more from you over the season as to how Leeds and your new signings are doing.

i am led to believe bielsa has a few 'demands' and is waiting for those to be met/sorted, and they aren't spend £80m on players though strengthening the squad is one of his issues but some others are as simple as making sure deals for non playing staff (cook, leaf sweeper etc.,) are renegotiated to reflect the players getting promotion bonuses he wanted it filtered right down through the whole club. it has also taken time because he has it translated into spanish and sent to his brother in argentina to pass comment on before he even bothers reading/considering any deal. he also pays his staff - coaches, analysts, translator etc., from his salary and not leeds paying them so is negotiating carlos corberan's replacement as well and that has a factor in delay.

he is taking coaching and i have no doubt he manages us on september 12th.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
My mate ****ed a lady boy in Thailand - it’s one of my fave stories and even better he tells everyone - what a top honest lad!
Be proud of everything I say. [emoji23]

Well unless it's something really filthy, like supporting Crystal Palace.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Don't tar [MENTION=3003]Starry[/MENTION] with the same brush as the knobheads. He might have made a mistake with the "valuation" bullshit (created by Leeds fans) but then lots of people have.

Talking to a Liverpool mate the other day, I had to totally reeducate him about the FACTS of the Ben White situation as he'd just seen the crap on Sky and social media (Leeds driven nonsense).

As someone mentioned previously, this is actually a really good example of how fake news works. It's easy to fool thick people with bias, but once the bullshit snowballs then even those without bias start believing it.

"Well Sky reported it so it must be true" (Sky then report the opposite two days later).

"It was on the BBC website that he 'might want to leave'" (regurgitated from some tweet by an ex Leeds player who knows nothing)

Etc.

It's actually ****ing scary, because nobody digs any deeper and you could basically make up anything and echo chamber it until it's "fact".

Brexit/Trump/Leeds. It's all the same, but only the last one is actually funny.

'Fake' news has always been around tbh. A rather nasty historical figure once said 'If you tell a lie enough, it soon becomes the truth'.

In the interest of balance, a nicer historical figure once said - 'Even if your in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth'.

Fake news just seems like propaganda to me. But what do I know!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
'Fake' news has always been around tbh. A rather nasty historical figure once said that if you tell a lie enough, it soon becomes the truth.

In the interest of balance, a nicer historical figure once said - Even if your in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.

Fake news just seems like propaganda to me. But what do I know!
Oh I agree. It's just there's a lot more of it about now due to way more options as to how you get your news.

The specific targeting of lies to certain demographics is new though.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Oh I agree. It's just there's a lot more of it about now due to way more options as to how you get your news.

The specific targeting of lies to certain demographics is new though.

Agree entirely. My worry is, that if the powers that be do get caught out doing something wrong, they could use 'fake' news as a cover, which is a bit scary tbh.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Agree entirely. My worry is, that if the powers that be do get caught out doing something wrong, they could use 'fake' news as a cover, which is a bit scary tbh.
Well yes, that's exactly what the fat crap gangster, paedophile, sex offender, bankrupt "businessman", racist, misogynistic, amphetamine addict, lying narcissist thick **** in the White House has been doing to great effect.

And Boris Johnson, to a lesser extent. He just doesn't answer the question.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Well yes, that's exactly what the fat crap gangster, paedophile, sex offender, bankrupt "businessman", racist, misogynistic, amphetamine addict, lying narcissist thick **** in the White House has been doing to great effect.

??? bit norty, can you say that?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Not if its true! Besides, im pretty sure Trump won't sue, he wouldn't want that kettle of fish opened in court!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm sure it's not an issue mate. Plenty of people much more high profile (than a random tit like me on a Brighton forum) have stated it as fact and not been sued. So I'll sleep soundly.

Also, it's quite funny that you picked up on that rather than the paedo bit.

"Yeah, we know he likes ****ing 12 year old girls (see Trump model agency for further reading) but hey, saying he takes a bit too much speed is out of order man". [emoji23]

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I'm sure it's not an issue mate. Plenty of people much more high profile (than a random tit like me on a Brighton forum) have stated it as fact and not been sued. So I'll sleep soundly.

Also, it's quite funny that you picked up on that rather than the paedo bit.

"Yeah, we know he likes ****ing 12 year old girls (see Trump model agency for further reading) but hey, saying he takes a bit too much speed is out of order man". [emoji23]

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

fair does; that's the bit that slipped by me :D

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South

Sweet. Reading a thread about Ben White has even turned political. Some asshats can’t keep politics and sports away from each other. Cheese and rice.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Exactly. And are Too blinkered to ever consider that their views are maybe also formed/supported by fake news. Have you noticed how the left constantly resort to name calling? As soon as people start throwing the racist/gammon/thug/nutter/etc. words around, you know that that is their only weapon.

ANyway, Trump has lots of faults. Clinton hung around with Epstien. Biden pushes women against the wall and shoves his fingers in them. Classy.

Knob

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This thread - along with the Deluded Leeds Fans thread - has been a lot of fun, so please can we stop mentioning gammon, paedos and the rest of the stuff in the last half dozen or so posts before this thread which many of us are enjoying ends up in the Bear Pit.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
This thread - along with the Deluded Leeds Fans thread - has been a lot of fun, so please can we stop mentioning gammon, paedos and the rest of the stuff in the last half dozen or so posts before this thread which many of us are enjoying ends up in the Bear Pit.

Hanging gammon? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here