Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
This thread - along with the Deluded Leeds Fans thread - has been a lot of fun, so please can we stop mentioning gammon, paedos and the rest of the stuff in the last half dozen or so posts before this thread which many of us are enjoying ends up in the Bear Pit.

Calm down, gammon chops.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
i am led to believe bielsa has a few 'demands' and is waiting for those to be met/sorted, and they aren't spend £80m on players though strengthening the squad is one of his issues but some others are as simple as making sure deals for non playing staff (cook, leaf sweeper etc.,) are renegotiated to reflect the players getting promotion bonuses he wanted it filtered right down through the whole club. it has also taken time because he has it translated into spanish and sent to his brother in argentina to pass comment on before he even bothers reading/considering any deal. he also pays his staff - coaches, analysts, translator etc., from his salary and not leeds paying them so is negotiating carlos corberan's replacement as well and that has a factor in delay.

he is taking coaching and i have no doubt he manages us on september 12th.
:cheers::thumbsup::thumbsup:

He seems a really nice person, I understand that he also sends money to his old club in Argentina. It was posted on here that he lives above a shop, don't know if that's true, but I have seen pictures of him in Costa, wearing his Leeds tracksuit and walking around town. He's very unassuming, that's what I like about him, that's why I want him to sign a new contract and to see how he gets on I the premier league. His backroom staff, were they new when he first came to Leeds, or is it the same staff he trust from previous employment?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Exactly. And are Too blinkered to ever consider that their views are maybe also formed/supported by fake news. Have you noticed how the left constantly resort to name calling? As soon as people start throwing the racist/gammon/thug/nutter/etc. words around, you know that that is their only weapon.

ANyway, Trump has lots of faults. Clinton hung around with Epstien. Biden pushes women against the wall and shoves his fingers in them. Classy.

You really are such a snowflake. Takes hardly anything to get you desperately crying for a policeman.

Take a step back and calm down with your "the left" "the right" rubbish.

People are either decent or they are *****. It's ok to call out the *****. It's not always political.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
'Fake' news has always been around tbh. A rather nasty historical figure once said 'If you tell a lie enough, it soon becomes the truth'.

In the interest of balance, a nicer historical figure once said - 'Even if your in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth'.

Fake news just seems like propaganda to me. But what do I know!

fake news is just a trendy word for propaganda which is a posh word to describe misinformation or misleading actions...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You really are such a snowflake. Takes hardly anything to get you desperately crying for a policeman.

People are either decent or they are *****. It's ok to call out the *****. It's not always political.

Now the fact that the first mention of the 'G' word (that delicious smoked, cured hind leg :drool:) on this thread were by [MENTION=240]larus[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION], simply means that you should really rise above their attempts to make this post all about them, and let this thread get back on track.

And that is, that we should thank that 2nd tier club (their name escapes me) for their small, but lets be honest, partially significant, step in his progression.

And we now have a youngster who is just about ready to join our first team squad and ready to learn from those around him in the top tier :lolol::

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Now the fact that the first mention of the 'G' word (that delicious smoked, cured hind leg :drool:) were by [MENTION=240]larus[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION], simply means that you should really rise above their attempts to make this post all about them, and let this thread get back on track.

And that is, that we should thank that 2nd tier club (their name escapes me) for their small, but lets be honest, partially significant, step in his progression.

We now have a youngster who is just about ready to join our first team squad [emoji38]ol::
You are correct. It just amazes me how angry these flakes get when anyone even mentions one of their (paedophile, racist, bankrupt etc) heroes.

I find it odd. And the parallel with Leeds delusionists is certainly clear. Whataboutism, "la la la I'm not listening" and just plain nonsense.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You are correct. It just amazes me how angry these flakes get when anyone even mentions one of their (paedophile, racist, bankrupt etc) heroes.

I find it odd. And the parallel with Leeds delusionists is certainly clear. Whataboutism, "la la la I'm not listening" and just plain nonsense.

Behave punish:

This thread really shouldn't go to Ppf's and Baker Lite's playpen

larus

And there goes the typical left-wing response. Name calling.

You left-winger/progressives (or whatever other self-righteous crap word you wish to use) derailed this thread, and then get all precious if someone has the audacity to point out the character failings of the others.

I already stated that Trump has many failings, but I don’t see you commenting on Bidens.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Another thread turns into a race to the bottom of who can act most like a petulant child.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Now the fact that the first mention of the 'G' word (that delicious smoked, cured hind leg :drool:) on this thread were by [MENTION=240]larus[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION], simply means that you should really rise above their attempts to make this post all about them, and let this thread get back on track.

Idiot! I was trying to get this thread back on track, or rather, politely requesting people not to derail it. Trying to make it all about me? I call bullshit.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Idiot! I was trying to get this thread back on track, or rather, politely requesting people not to derail it. Trying to make it all about me? I call bullshit.

But you said Jehovah first :shrug:

Anyway, back to Ben White :lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Calm down, gammon chops.

Strange comment to make on a post politely requesting people not to take this thread down the route to the bear pit. Perhaps that's where you want it to go - that seems quite a possibility. given the stupid and unnecessary inclusion of a gratuitous insult, one suited to the bear pit, not here.

My last word on the subject - if you come back with another stupid answer, I shall ignore it; I won't get involved in the sort of argument that ends in the bear pot. I'm above that.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Which of these three people is this thread supposed to be about:
1. Donald Trump?
2. Joe Biden?
3. Ben White?

Which one of these is going to be of most interest to those interested in football on this forum.

I can't be bothered to read through and find out how things got side tracked, but honestly.......

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Which of these three people is this thread supposed to be about:
1. Donald Trump?
2. Joe Biden?
3. Ben White?

Which one of these is going to be of most interest to those interested in football on this forum.

I can't be bothered to read through and find out how things got side tracked, but honestly.......

Meaningless without a poll

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Meaningless without a poll
Don't bring Poles into it FFS.

I apologise for making one reference to fake news and Trump and bringing all the mentalists out of the woodwork.

I realise they are easily triggered and I shouldn't have done it. Sorry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here