Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
''We`ve got inside toilets''

''We`ve got inside toilets''

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well done lads a bite at last , I got it all lol. The usual whippets, caps, told to fook off etc. and a load of up their own arses Brighton fans who think only of themselves and not the point I was making.
Well done some of you, you proved my point . Bring on Satdi oh and yep we can tell you exactly how to get to our stadium , where you can drink (everywhere), where you can park and btw we won't try 'dicking' you on tickets either!
Done like criticism do you in your bright new world ? ;)

Well done mate, you've had abuse heaped on you deservedly so. Who the f*** do you think you are ? I bet any decent Donny fan reading your post would be cringing with embarrassment. I just hope you're not going to the game because a miserable shit like you should stay at home grooming his whippets and his sisters.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
They don't need your support any more mate.When they were after sympathy I am sure they were all friendly but unfortunately they feel they can look down on clubs now.They now have legoland 2 and are new Man. City. don't you know.

And now we get the views of one of the dregs of society. Why don't you crawl back to your New Addington slum ?

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Just a note on the treatment of those visiting the Amex in future :-

Please please communicate with us all properly, it's not good form to make the following assumptions..

1) Brighton can give out as many tickets as they feel inclined for a dedicated ''away'' stand. n.b. there are rules concerning 'away' allocations in the npower Championship.
2) Brighton can't assume that EVERY away supporter travels by coach. Every club have both supporters that live in the vacinity of your club or might choose to have weekends in your city that would usually necessitate train/car travel.
3) Brighton should inform 'away' fans and their clubs of parking arrangements. This is common decency to guests .
4) Brighton should never state that they hadn't taken arrangements for 'away' supporters into consideration. This is clearly a huge oversight verging on the disrespectful.
5) Brighton should let the 'away' club know of any changes and updates on ticket arrangements in good time. Again good manners.

Now I understand that it's a new stadium (with years of planning gone into it) and there may have been oversights but please please sort this out for everyone's sake.
It's a beautiful stadium, in a lovely city ..........don't spoil it for others as I fear you have spoilt it for many of our supporters. We at Doncaster Rovers are usually treated with respect whenever we travel by the home support, home club and the police and stewards.
On this occasion we have been treated like tramps knocking on the door of your mansion. We don't deserve that and I really hope that this a teething problem.
Cue the defensive posturing and abuse..............RTID

Now, Viking in your previous posts you come across as a reasonable sort of chap but that diatribe is a) un-called and b) in the wrong place.

You assume that the way the tickets have been released is ENTIRELY down to BHA, Are you completely sure about that? Did DRFC at any stage ask for all of the tickets? did BHA refuse or ask for upfront payment? I would suggest that no one but the club officials of DRFC and BHAFC know the circumstances, the rest is just message board speculation.

I agree that the lack of a clear plan for away supporters travel arrangements is far from satisfactory but give the club a break will you. We have just moved into a ground 4 times the size we are used to so given that you are the first away club in a competitive fixture, a few teething issues are bound to be encountered.

Sincerely hope you and you fellow Rovers enjoy the day but please no more of your miss placed criticism.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Watched this banter with interest. Clearly the Viking is a wind up merchant posting on our fans forum in such an inflammatory manner rather than bothering to address his concerns to the club. He can't really moan if he also didn't bother to get one of their 1000 initial ticket allocation, which rather shows how much effort he put in.

I looked at the Viking forum yesterday and noted a couple of similar whinges. There were many more positive posts. Yes the Championship has it's requirements for Clubs to comply with and will make B&HA aware if it perceives there are issues to follow up on. I am sure the Club will listen and take action, where it can. I also suspect that the Championship has taken into account it is the very first league game in a new stadium in a totally new site with specific travel limitations.

It should also be borne in mind by Donny fans that they only requested half the capacity of the away stand and B&HA would therefore be cautious about greatly increasing on that until these had sold out. Also B&HA probably could not responsibly sell all 22,500 tickets for this game until after the final ramp up game (last Saturday) against Spurs (limited to 17,000) had been formally adjudged to have been safely managed and the safety certificate for a bigger crowd signed off. The additional ticket allocation of 350 to Donny was then issued. To some extent they are still the guinea pigs for the management of a potential capacity crowd.

From our perspective it will be interesting to see if the club segregate the balance of the South stand to cater for walk up B&HA fans.

The Club has published comprehensive information about travel arrangements which need careful reading. Maybe it could give greater clarity for those visiting fans not arriving by coach or train, including those not travelling from Yorkshire and who live more locally to Sussex. However as fan I generally bother to find a lot of this out for myself. Yes there are some teething troubles - our own disabled / mobility impaired fans and their companions are (rightly IMHO) not happy with some of the parking arrangements which is disappointing given the effort gone into most things at The Amex. No doubt this will get thrashed out because people are bothering to engage with the Club in a responsible and constructive way to sort it out.

Finally I hope that Sat will go off well for all fans (with a win for the Seagulls of course) and no doubt the Club will welcome constructive feedback from all, including Donny fans. The Club is trying to make it a positive the experience for all fans, some would argue we are going too far for the visitors - only a small minority of whom this will be completely wasted on - will be interesting to see what the genuine Donny fans think.

Dawn DRFC

Aug 3, 2011
Please dont think all DRFC fans share the same views as thoreveraviking - it is your first league game in your new stadium and if he casts his mind back to when we opened our stadium we had teething issues also and still do ! My hubby and I are coming down for the weekend just like we went to the Goldstone ground and every time we have played you at the withdean ( and Priestfield), with the hope of having a few beers and enjoying the weekend. We will get a taxi or train to Falmer - no issues.

Never forget how you supported us in our hour of need - not quickly forgotten - and really pleased to see you have got a new home - which looks fantastic and can't wait to see it - roll on saturday ( even if there are a few teething problems - to be expected) Good luck apart from the 90 mins football. FANS UNITED!!!!!!

Last edited:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
And now we get the views of one of the dregs of society. Why don't you crawl back to your New Addington slum ?
I'll take that as a compliment from you Frank.How are the diamond earrings (fake) and second hand wrangler jeans doing?.ebay seconds and you call us pikies.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Please please communicate with us all properly, it's not good form to make the following assumptions..

1) Brighton can give out as many tickets as they feel inclined for a dedicated ''away'' stand. n.b. there are rules concerning 'away' allocations in the npower Championship.
2) Brighton can't assume that EVERY away supporter travels by coach. Every club have both supporters that live in the vacinity of your club or might choose to have weekends in your city that would usually necessitate train/car travel.
3) Brighton should inform 'away' fans and their clubs of parking arrangements. This is common decency to guests .
4) Brighton should never state that they hadn't taken arrangements for 'away' supporters into consideration. This is clearly a huge oversight verging on the disrespectful.
5) Brighton should let the 'away' club know of any changes and updates on ticket arrangements in good time. Again good manners.

Now I understand that it's a new stadium (with years of planning gone into it) and there may have been oversights but please please sort this out for everyone's sake.
It's a beautiful stadium, in a lovely city ..........don't spoil it for others as I fear you have spoilt it for many of our supporters. We at Doncaster Rovers are usually treated with respect whenever we travel by the home support, home club and the police and stewards.
On this occasion we have been treated like tramps knocking on the door of your mansion. We don't deserve that and I really hope that this a teething problem.

Some of your points are extremely valid as indeed there are a number of issues, as yet unresolved, for home fans and sadly Donny, as the first real visiting team, will be guinea pigs to some extent.

Feedback from your lot after this forthcoming match (and indeed other league matches in the near future) will hopefully percolate through to those sites ( Like Footballgroundguide etc. etc. ) which will post information which will accrue over a period of time and accordingly provide useful information for future visitors.

Hope it turns out to be a good first visit to the Amex !

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Please dont think all DRFC fans share the same views as thoreveraviking - it is your first league game in your new stadium and if he casts his mind back to when we opened our stadium we had teething issues also and still do ! My hubby and I are coming down for the weekend just like we went to the Goldstone ground and every time we have played you at the withdean ( and Priestfield), with the hope of having a few beers and enjoying the weekend. We will get a taxi or train to Falmer - no issues.

Never forget how you supported us in our hour of need - not quickly forgotten - and really pleased to see you have got a new home - which looks fantastic and can't wait to see it - roll on saturday ( even if there are a few teething problems - to be expected) Good luck apart from the 90 mins football.

Let me assure you that BHA supporters have the utmost respect for the majority of Donny fans. Sadly all clubs have their share of idiots but few people would accept that Mr Viking is typical. Hope you have a safe journey, and enjoy the game just leave us the three points thank you !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'll take that as a compliment from you Frank.How are the diamond earrings (fake) and second hand wrangler jeans doing?.ebay seconds and you call us pikies.

LOL, I love how you dream this shit up, mind you, being a shit fan of a shit club living in a shit town I suppose shit is your staple diet. Now be a good boy, I know it's school holidays so why don't you go and have a game of hopscotch at East Croydon station ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Never forget how you supported us in our hour of need - not quickly forgotten - and really pleased to see you have got a new home - which looks fantastic and can't wait to see it - roll on saturday ( even if there are a few teething problems - to be expected) Good luck apart from the 90 mins football. FANS UNITED!!!!!!
Thankyou.

Have a great weekend.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Wow. All the Donny fans, including this mug, have seemed like a decent friendly bunch until now.
What a bullshit post.
How is this anyone on NSC's fault that someone (could've been at your end for all you know) bodged up selling your tickets?
Our relationship with Donny fans has been effectively a love-in for absolutely ages. Apart from the occasional idiot calling you lot "Northern cnuts" or something, we have been nothing but friendly and polite to your fans, and vice versa.
If these are genuinely your views, I suggest you don't bother coming down. Cock.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
LOL, I love how you dream this shit up, mind you, being a shit fan of a shit club living in a shit town I suppose shit is your staple diet. Now be a good boy, I know it's school holidays so why don't you go and have a game of hopscotch at East Croydon station ?
Probably could as the trains are f***ed,surprised you didn't know being the wise man you are.
Little tip Frank don't go around the net abusing people and then use the same name for private things.Seems you pissed off somebody pretty bad.

Diar

Apr 12, 2011
Be prepared for visiting fans to try and burst your bubble of pride. I can never understand the schadenfreude bit. Why cant people just be pleased for others?
Sounds soft, I know, but theres really no reason not to.
Legoland, ASDA store, crappy modern rubbish, soulless, architectural disaster, cold pies, sun in eyes... we've had it all since the KM opened. Funny... I still love it.

Oh, BTW... I'll start up "Shit ground, no fans" if that's OK

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
Mate, I'm getting bored with reading your ramblings. As stated it's a new stadium and their are going to be teething problems, we have ticket issues for just about every major game and our stadium is 3 years old.
It was announced when the tickets went on sale that we had 1000 tickets, you should have secured one then, its that simple. If you don't have a season ticket then that's the gamble you take with reduced allocations. The last 2 visits to Brighton we have had 800 ish allocations and not sold out, this year your unlucky, just stop moaning at these people who on the whole have wanted us to have the full allocation from day 1.

I've got a ticket fella (being a STH), my family and some mates have not because of the 1 ticket per. STH policy and yes that could well be down to DRFC. I am aware that there will be teething problems as well, I would hate for this lot not to get to grips with it early doors in the way you accept it at the KM.

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
Yes mate you got the whippets / flat caps comments but meant in good humour. Feel free to throw back the usual "shandy drinking, soft southern jessie" stuff in response!

Nah it's just your beer I object to, I was taken to see BHAFC before Rovers funnily enough. No problem with the whippets and flat caps though , you have to go to Barnsley for that. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here