Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away supporters ?

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
Loads of us had to wait until 4 hours before kick-off to find if postie was going to deliver us smartcards (by second class post) that would let us into the opening game at the stadium. OK, not quite the same thing. But pretty close. At least you got a few days notice.

That's scary shit, I bet you were wetting yourselves knowing how the PO works.
Anyway nice to see amongst the usual friendly banter and abuse from the OP that this board can debate some of these issues and others it seems in a good honest way.
You've worked very hard for this beautiful stadium and I'm looking forward to my visit with great relish.
Incidentally does anyone know which of our legends were selected by our club and which beer (nice touch btw) ? I can't wait to walk to the stadium.
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That's scary shit, I bet you were wetting yourselves knowing how the PO works.
Anyway nice to see amongst the usual friendly banter and abuse from the OP that this board can debate some of these issues and others it seems in a good honest way.
You've worked very hard for this beautiful stadium and I'm looking forward to my visit with great relish.

Enjoy your day mate :thumbsup:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
At the start of last season, before we knew we would be in the same div, there was much debate about who our opening game should be. All the usual big clunbs were mentioned, from UK & Europe, but Donny was up there along with the big boys, as one of the top choices from NSC.

There may be some on here who go a wee bit OTT. maybe, with the passing of years, they are too young to know what went on, but adversity has forged a bond between the supporters of our clubs so don't let the odd post diminish that.

I hope we thrash you on Saturday, just as I reckon you'd do the same but, other than the 90mins of the pitch, i wish you all the best.

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
At the start of last season, before we knew we would be in the same div, there was much debate about who our opening game should be. All the usual big clunbs were mentioned, from UK & Europe, but Donny was up there along with the big boys, as one of the top choices from NSC.

There may be some on here who go a wee bit OTT. maybe, with the passing of years, they are too young to know what went on, but adversity has forged a bond between the supporters of our clubs so don't let the odd post diminish that.

I hope we thrash you on Saturday, just as I reckon you'd do the same but, other than the 90mins of the pitch, i wish you all the best.

FD thank you but free speech is just that and this is of course your board so I would expect it.
Tbf the banter and insults have been more than acceptable and believe me most if not all of our supporters (incl. the JCL's) are more than aware that we have a bond ; a very strong bond.
Probably in much the same way you have with the Palarse boys...........only joking. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here