Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

aston villa v brighton

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
i,m afraid they are a bunch of jobs worths, they once told me to sit down as i was in breach of regulations,,, i was in the back row with the back of the stand behind me,

Going to be a few abion chucked out i fancy, as we never sit at away games, and most of the time we are not even in our proper seats, andy how far is the boozer from the offical club car park?

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
porky pie,, its just over the road on witton roundabout mate, 5 mins walk max, lets hope the barstewards have their sensible heads on aye

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
mellor 3, i think you should wear a,, wipe that snot of the end of your nose,, shirt to the game mate,,lolololololololol, least you saw the light n moved onto brighton,

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
come from erdington myself, though i have been in london for 20 odd years now,

It aye alf a small world innit bab?! I'd never go back to The Midlands to live now, but I've got family & friends up there - whome I see pretty regularly. I won't have anybody slaggin' it off, mind (apart from fellow refugees). :thumbsup:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Andycapp, if there was a reply which won't happen but just say it did happen then you'll be our guest of honour, don't worry about a ticket mate, us Brighton fans will see to it you get to see the game.

Can't think of such a nicer poster than you. I must stop drinking this wine otherwise people will start to wonder :D

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
mellor 3, i think you should wear a,, wipe that snot of the end of your nose,, shirt to the game mate,,lolololololololol, least you saw the light n moved onto brighton,

My Dad used to take me to St.Andrews in the era of Hatton, Latchfords, (both Dave and Bob) Taylor and of course Trevor Francis.

We moved down saaaaf when I was 9 and I a couple of years later was taken to the Goldstone. Never looked back.

I've been to St Andrews to watch the Albion, but only ever been to Villa Park once - on a school trip - I remember meeting someone called Charlie Aitken, could be wrong, (it was over 40 years ago!!)

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
helter cheers mate, wine=migraine in my case, but it is nice to talk to other clubs supporters and have sensible conversations, instead of the garbage you get from other teams,

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
how long have you been away from home then, i would never go back either

10 years now & I absolutely love the place. I think I'll be ending my days here tbh, so hopefully there's still a few decades in me yet. I might not be around by the time another (B&H)Albion - Villa match takes place though!

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
mellor you must be around my age then, charlie atikin is the clubs record apperance holder, my old man was a season ticket holder at sty andrews when the latchford brothers playeed there,

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
helter cheers mate, wine=migraine in my case, but it is nice to talk to other clubs supporters and have sensible conversations, instead of the garbage you get from other teams,

If you're passing then you're more than welcome to drop in and have a chat. You Andy are always welcome in our home, we enjoy people like you :smile:

P.s. Love red wine, could drink all night long!

Last edited:

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
cheers mate,, top supporters are the brighton fans on here, might even make them my second team now

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I hate to admit it, but I seem to recall B-Lose were more successful than Villa when Knob Hatton & co were there. My sister & I used to go down to VP with our grandad to watch our lot struggling in the old 3rd Division (along with the aforementioned Mr Aitkin)! Thankfully, it didn't take long to pass The Alliance as we went upwards & they virtually vanished without trace. Some things are just meant to be, aren't they? :clap2:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here