Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

aston villa v brighton

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
ello lads, how life treating you all, i cant believe that brighton dont sell away tickets to supporters who have an away ticket booking history, villa give their supporters who have an away following history, first priority, just to let you know that as the game stands now, the attendance will be over 30.000 if it was played 2moro,

Yoda

English & European
*Get's set to light fuse.*

Current system was set up because there were so many season ticket holders moaning they couldn't get tickets for the big day out games.

*Runs away.*

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
i really think that if villa reach the cup final on the wednesday b4 the brighton game and at 10 or 15 quid a ticket, yes it will be an attendance of around 42.000

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Brighton would sell another 2k if more fans had time to complete the general certificate in ticket applications; it's a 2 week course with a short exam at the end but due to bad weather it's now too late to complete the syllabus before 23rd Jan.

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
just a word of caution lads, if anyone buys tickets from villa park, dont get them for the holte end upper or lower, the natives can be a bit unfriendly in there,

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I’m going in the villa end, getting my ticket tomorrow, what section should I avoid, rather not sit next to the hooli girls. Don’t mind banter but would rather avoid a handbag over my head :thumbsup:

Last edited:

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
just a word of caution lads, if anyone buys tickets from villa park, dont get them for the holte end upper or lower, the natives can be a bit unfriendly in there,
dont worry about us btn boys we can handle any type of supporters ..exeter. watford, darlington, barrow to name but a few !! :p

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
avoid the holte end in total, the doug ellis upper and the trinity road lower and middle tiers would be your best bet

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
simon i aint worried at all mate, just offering friendly advise based on what has gone b4, just dont like to see unsuspecting brighton fans getting into grief when there is no need to,

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Final question Andy, What would happen to any Brighton caught in any part of the ground apart from the away section and there'll be a few hundred dotted around the ground. Will we be treated like Birmingham fans or treated leniently and be left alone to watch the match?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Just to thank Andy Capp for his general advice over the past few days. :thumbsup: At this rate "Aston Seagulls" is going to be our biggest supporters group outside Sussex. Maybe we should get a flag done?

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
simon i aint worried at all mate, just offering friendly advise based on what has gone b4, just dont like to see unsuspecting brighton fans getting into grief when there is no need to,

just bit banter, no ill sit anywhere, dont bother me, time ive shanted up on way to game i never know where i am anyway |!!!:rolleyes:

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
helter mate, think aslong as they behave they will be fine, the stewards are pratts though, so be careful, as for birmingham mate, thats just a nasty,nasty game to attend, the hatred runs deep between the supporters, so there is no comparison mate

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Final question Andy, What would happen to any Brighton caught in any part of the ground apart from the away section and there'll be a few hundred dotted around the ground. Will we be treated like Birmingham fans or treated leniently and be left alone to watch the match?

They will just whine at you...it would be a bit like Withdean but louder!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here