Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

aston villa v brighton

Michael1979

Jan 6, 2010
Minnime, we won't be allowed to sit where we like, i'll bet my balls on it. They would be more likely to do this if there were plenty of unbooked seats available.

As it is likely to now be a 6,000 sell out, my guess is you will have to sit where your ticket tells you to sit, otherwise it will be utter chaos on the day!

Minnime, we won't be allowed to sit where we like, i'll bet my balls on it. They would be more likely to do this if there were plenty of unbooked seats available.

As it is likely to now be a 6,000 sell out, my guess is you will have to sit where your ticket tells you to sit, otherwise it will be utter chaos on the day!
This is obviously the right answer.

If a group of ten people who DIDN'T book together decide that they WILL sit together, regardless of the seats that have been allocated to them, it is almost certain that some of them will be displacing people in groups who HAVE booked together. The bookers-together will be extremely pissed off.

Who will get the blame for the arguments that ensue? The stewards, obviously. But they know that already and will want to avoid the arguments at all costs.

The reality is that, in a full stadium, the interests of everyone who HAS booked together are best served by firm stewarding and an INSISTENCE that people sit in their allocated seats.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
This is obviously the right answer.

If a group of ten people who DIDN'T book together decide that they WILL sit together, regardless of the seats that have been allocated to them, it is almost certain that some of them will be displacing people in groups who HAVE booked together. The bookers-together will be extremely pissed off.

Who will get the blame for the arguments that ensue? The stewards, obviously. But they know that already and will want to avoid the arguments at all costs.

The reality is that, in a full stadium, the interests of everyone who HAS booked together are best served by firm stewarding and an INSISTENCE that people sit in their allocated seats.

Christ. Its West Ham all over again.

Is this Groundhog day? who the frig is driving us to games?...Frank Spencer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here