Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal’s Ben White

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
It was £15m for Knocky wasn't it? £5m and then a further £10m.

As for Ben, I'd rather hoped someone might come in a heat up the negotiations. But seems like that won't happen. In a potty market and with an English CB, I wouldn't have been surprised to see even higher than £50m if it got into an auction.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Leonardo Ulloa I think. Reported as £8 million, but I heard the actual figure was closer to £10 million.

I think Ulloa was £8 million with add ons taking it up to a possible £10 million. Knocky to Fulham was also reported to be around £10 million ( plus whatever we got for the original loan fee).

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If he signs before Tuesday will he start against Germany?

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
yeah i trust the argus source on this. will happen once a bidding war starts or fails to start.

I accept that his departure this summer has long been likely, and that the mooted transfer fee is enormous. But losing a player of White's exceptional quality (not least his vision and intelligence ) is, nonetheless, disappointing. He will be missed.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I doubt we want everyone to know that we'll have £50 million until after we've signed a new striker.

I expect the striker will be signed before this sale goes through.

Or maybe we don't want the price for Alan Velasco to go up by £10 million or so ?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here