• Total voters

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Centre of WSU. Absolutely brilliant 100/10

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
We're in WSU H Block row J, great view, it was really rocking on Sat, joined in with all the singing, loved the "We're the West stand/North Stand Brighton Boys", good bunch around us, well happy. This was my third visit the the WSU and thank God there's a bar at the top after the 120 stairs climb!

Attachments

• PICT0278 - Copy.JPG
    PICT0278 - Copy.JPG
    240 KB · Views: 242
  • PICT0279 - Copy.JPG
    PICT0279 - Copy.JPG
    237.5 KB · Views: 248
  • PICT0281 - Copy.JPG
    PICT0281 - Copy.JPG
    207.2 KB · Views: 246

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
North Stand , Row M

Actual seat = yes
Lot to the side of me = brilliant
Lot in front of me = amazing :)
Row behind me = I'm HOPING I warm to

Overall = just about , yeah

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Can not believe people are complaining about others standing during the exciting bits and actually complaining about singing FFS!!

Stay at home and watch it on the f***ing highlights later!

Im at the back of the north and can't see much of whats going on when the ball comes our end but i loved it. It's all part of the football experience. I can't see when the ball hits the back of the net but its brilliant knowing it has from the rest of the crowd LOL.

We're in WSU H Block row J, great view, it was really rocking on Sat, joined in with all the singing, loved the "We're the West stand/North Stand Brighton Boys", good bunch around us, well happy. This was my third visit the the WSU and thank God there's a bar at the top after the 120 stairs climb!

How close to the aisle are you?

I'm a couple of rows in front almost on the aisle and haven't been yet, would be nice to know if that is the view.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can not believe people are complaining about others standing during the exciting bits and actually complaining about singing FFS!!

Stay at home and watch it on the f***ing highlights later!

I dont think many are complaining about the singing but many are about people standing to sing as if 1 cant be done without the other.

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Seat perfect, neighbours behind us are aggressive twats though. Old boy and his grandson? The old boy jabbed my brother in the back with his flag (that sounds weird) and shouted sit down really aggressively before his grandson started having a go as well with the look of a bloke who was up for a ruck. Twats. No need really, only reason we were standing was because everyone infront was. If you don't like it pal you chose the wrong stand, this is the north p*ss off to the east if its too much for you.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Delighted with my seat. Pretty much my perfect view for footy as I love watching from up high. Halfway line, row L of WSU

Though I was in row K after the 2nd goal as I went TUMBLING

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Given that I wanted to be in the family stand and what was available at the time of buying, I'm really chuffed. Row n block c (about where the shoot line was in subbuteo). When the second tier goes on the east may look at one of those babies.

Good people round me (apologies to the guy in front who had his eyes draped by my sons flag pre match) and they look to be long term fans who have suffered previously and so are enjoying (like me) what we see on the pitch as well as off it.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
How close to the aisle are you?

I'm a couple of rows in front almost on the aisle and haven't been yet, would be nice to know if that is the view.

We've got the 3rd, 4th & 5th seats in from the aisle, photos were taken from the the 3rd seat in.

:thumbsup:

Jozza

Aug 8, 2011
East Stand row E

The noise coming from the North and West Stand Saturday was immense. Only complaint about my seat is the East stand is quiet!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
East E1D Row Q - absolutely fantastic view. So pleased that the moron who was two rows behind us at the Spurs match, who shouted the "C" word at our defence when we let a goal in, wasn't there. Noisy crew behind are far better than the idiots near us at Withdean who spent the whole game moaning at the linesman, shouting racsist remarks and swearing constantly.

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
Right side North Stand, row W, just in from the West Stand - cracking seats and atmosphere - last 6 rows including W standing for 90 minutes, fine by me. Well done to to the back 2-3 rows by keeping the chants going non stop.

P.C. Beard

Aug 8, 2011
very disappointed!!!!
the bloke sitting infront of me had the worst body odour ever. I could barely concentrate on the match.:annoyed:

When Buckley netted the winner he has jumping up and down with his hands up, and I almost threw up. I left my seat before the final whistle because of it.:sick:

I think it is highly disrespectful, rude, and not to mention disgusting that someone would go to a public event in such a way.

Next game I am going to bring one of theose deodorant bullet things, and give it to him. And if the problem persists I will make a complaint.

I usually wouldn't make a fuss over a odd smell, but this was just rank.

might have been the same bloke that was on the train on the way up there, was he in his 60s, grey hair and green top on?

anyway, this bloke had visible wet patches under his arms and the smell was making me and all those around us retch. he was also leaning on the side of the train with his elbow therefore maximising the exposure.

the only downside to the day for me, i feel sorry that you had to put up with it for 90 minutes!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
what seat numbers are you?

Seat 89 mate, you? Cracking view up there, only slight negatives are the climb up and I'm never gonna make the first of the special b&h buses shuttle route R to get me to woodingdean unless I leave well before final whistle, which I refuse to do! They're supposed to 15 mins but it takes 20 mins for them to get out the car park yet alone do the route and get back again :-( hey ho, will have to stay for beers until it clears out a bit now I think.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Seat 89 mate, you? Cracking view up there, only slight negatives are the climb up and I'm never gonna make the first of the special b&h buses shuttle route R to get me to woodingdean unless I leave well before final whistle, which I refuse to do! They're supposed to 15 mins but it takes 20 mins for them to get out the car park yet alone do the route and get back again :-( hey ho, will have to stay for beers until it clears out a bit now I think.

Im 110. the steps are a bit of a killer i ran from the station as i was late to the ground! i felt like rocky once i had completed that last set.

although im sure if im not running up them they wont be that bad.

Dandyman

In London village.
Row z, North Stand just to the left of the big screen. Only complaint was about the c@nt that nicked my programme when we were celebrating Buckley's winner.

---
I am here: Google Maps
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here