Are you happy with your seat?

• Yes

Votes: 99 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
So now we have all been there at least once, what is your opinion on where you are sitting?

I'd give my seat location an 8/10. Only negative thing about the view is that although I'm in row I (9th row) it is much lower than I expected (eye-line about level with the crossbar), could do with being a few rows back for better perspective. Ideally would have chosen 12th row or more if I'd been able to test run my seat beforehand!

In terms of neighbours, have a couple of old folk in front of me and small children behind and a couple of seats along - so feel like I will need to curb my language a bit, but that's what you get for choosing the 'respect' stand! Seem a decent bunch in that area tho.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Third row left of centre WSU

Clear view of both near corner flags

Neighbours clued up, vocal and supportive

5*

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
And this is the view...

Attachments

• Am5.jpg
    Am5.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,433
  • Am4.jpg
    Am4.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,432
  • Am3.jpg
    Am3.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,429
  • Am2.jpg
    Am2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,424

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
West Stand lower row U the view is brilliant until the game starts and up jump the morons singing 'if you all hate Palace stand up or we're the west stand' If everybody stayed sat down everybody could see every aspect of the game but some chose to stand up. Had I known that these people were going to be in front of me I would have asked for a seat nearer the front; as somebody said yesterday the view at Withdean was better as they weren't sitting in front of us.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
West Stand lower row U the view is brilliant until the game starts and up jump the morons singing 'if you all hate Palace stand up or we're the west stand' If everybody stayed sat down everybody could see every aspect of the game but some chose to stand up. Had I known that these people were going to be in front of me I would have asked for a seat nearer the front; as somebody said yesterday the view at Withdean was better as they weren't sitting in front of us.

Stand up if you 'ate Palace has got to be the most crap football song. Even if the sentiment is universally felt, the song is naff & sung awfully.
Love the other Albion songs.

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
Love my front row seat! Shame a bloody photographer sat right in front of us right in the bloody way! He was the only photographer along the whole length of the pitch too! I was worried it would be too low at the very front but I love it :)

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
North stand row V - absolutely delighted with leg room & view 10/10.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Yep really happy with mine wsu row x good neighbours 10/10. Yeah must admit Palace song is wearing a bit thin.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Totally happy with my lot. Me and Uter are next to an aisle, and in the back row. We only have right side neighbours, a family who seem very decent, and someone in front who is quiet.

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing

that's football crowd's to be fair, theres some who want to stand up and hate palace or whatever and some find it annoying, must say im in WSL and was stood a few times during a song but didnt take the mick and i'd apologise to anyone i was causing disruption to

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Delighted with my seat, south end of the WSU. It really is a world away from Withdean being up there. The view of the action is superb and I found myself far more able to follow everything going on on the pitch than I ever was anywhere in Withdean's south stand.

I've got a seat at the front, right in the corner, so am never disturbed by other people coming and going (this is BRILLIANT) and I can stand up as much as I like without obstructing anybody else's view. All those around me seemed good eggs and the atmosphere was great.

I can't wait until we get a game where the away end is full and we can enjoy some proper banter with them

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
WSU centre just behind the entrance fabulous view, great neighbours, two senior fellas in front of me that didn't move throughout the game.
Couldn't be better

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here