Are you happy with your seat?

• Yes

Votes: 99 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters

Love them, close but not too close.

Though getting used to not sitting right in the middle of the stand
(at Withdean i was pretty much right in the middle of the south stand) But now I'm not rich (or important) enough to have seats like that at the AMEX!

But, i was perfectly positioned for Buckley's second.
:amex::amex::amex:

Attachments

• IMG_0419.JPG
    IMG_0419.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0409.JPG
    IMG_0409.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 121

Magicman

Jul 19, 2011
Elm Grove
Front row seats in the east for me and my 7 year old lad , 10 yards off the centre line.
Although a low perspective , tis a great view , nobody can stand in front of us :lolol:..... we did stand at times , goals ,fouls, goalmouth action etc but surely thats "normal" ?
We chose seats at the front end of row for several reasons , the lad can get out to the loo without climbing over people , no view obstruction and he can get on the telly !!
People around us are all good , mixed ages but not the loudest of singers .
Was boiling hot in the sunshine of the Spurs game , and a tad wet against Donny , think we are gonna get very , very wet at times :blush:
Al in all , very pleased with our seats. The view of the West is awesome :clap2:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'm utterly amazed by the attitude of BG and a few others on here. You are going to the football match, not an opera, not the library. Christ we've only just been able to get away from the souless, depressing Withdean and you are already advocating a return of the nazi stewarding that so many people complained about.

P.S. I am very happy with my seat thanks very much.
P.P.S. No you can't have it.

seagull33

Apr 6, 2010
Well my thoughts to the situation was did they make the north stand seats too cheap and attracted general public who potentially have never watched the albion before ??
I took my 9 year old daughter to the presentation with an open mind and asked her where she wanted to sit (whilst in my mind I was saying "Please pick the north stand, please, please, please" So she asked where the singing bit was and wanted to be part of that . So due to us leaving our application late we have settled for about 7 rows back in Block A North Stand but deliberately went for an aisle seat so when everyone stands she can shuffle across a bit and still see. She loves watching the football and is always singing start to finish (although she always said she wont sing the swear words (Bless her)) . So why should they cap the age in the north stand when people like my daughter love the game and love the atmosphere so much at 9 years old. It was even her who swayed the decision to go to Pompey away this weekend ..... Very happy with my seats and the two young lads next to us are pretty friendly guys too. Very loud guy behind who doesnt sing he shouts the songs right in your ear lobe but hey thats half the fun of being in the north stand imo. But some guys in front just stay bolted to their seats and dont even stand up for the corners or anything ..... Will certainly be renewing my season ticket next year in the same seats !

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
It's never going to be non-stop in WSL, but pretty good effort towards the back of C block I thought. Hope we can keep it up.

i think its one of those things that is very hard to get right (view vs atmosphere) and you usually have to somewhat compromise on something. all in all im a happy customer though :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here