Any STHs still struggling to buy Aston Villa tickets online?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My son cannot be added to my account as a friend or family.

Also if I try to buy him an Everton one in his name only adult available.

Do you try to add him, click add friends and family, then go to buy tickets and find know trace of the member is in the list below?

That is what is happening to me. It also questions my eligibility and tells my I have to be a season ticket holder to purchase tickets despite me being one and being logged in as one.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Have your friends followed the F&F guidelines to add you to their F&F, so you can buy on their behalf? They have to give you permission, not the other way around.

Brighton and Hove Albion | Tickets | Ticket Information | Online Tickets: Friends Family

Let me know how you get on.

Problem is that they did not have access to the internet.
But the problem has been solved by the very helpful guy in the ticket office.
The tickets have now been ordered and paid for.

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
I gave up on the online thingy yonks ago. I dont have a computer and access the web by my mobile. When i try to register it comes up with 'unsupported content type'. So its either personal caller or post for me. Just as easy and never have a problem. Shop staff excellent.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do you try to add him, click add friends and family, then go to buy tickets and find know trace of the member is in the list below?

That is what is happening to me. It also questions my eligibility and tells my I have to be a season ticket holder to purchase tickets despite me being one and being logged in as one.

That's what happened so did a postal which will hopefully be OK

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
It doesn't work with Macs, full stop. It simply won't do the credit card stuff. Have tried with three friends' Macs and it won't work on any of them. Have now got it ordered from a work PC but if that's a systemic problem, anybody with a Mac is going to have trouble.

I was also emailed my reference and fan number, and commend the club on the organisation under current difficult circumstances. There will be some people complaining, whatever you do.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I added three people who are also gold members in the family and friends section. It said each time: Customer added to family and friends.
But they didn't appear on screen and also not in drop down..

What can I do?

They need to add you, if you are buying for them. Effectively, they have to give you permission to buy for them. Try getting them to do that, and it should work fine.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Is it me or is everyone's password albion? If everyone is having the same problem with this password then maybe that's the problem.

I am guessing this because I have tried in vein to set up 3 accounts and every password given to me is albion.

No, get them to try their postcodes - no spaces.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
My son cannot be added to my account as a friend or family.

Also if I try to buy him an Everton one in his name only adult available.

Your son needs to add you to his F&F list for you to buy on his behalf. If it's only letting you purchase an adult (and he is under 16), then there is probably a problem with his DOB. Send me the details and problem and I will sort it.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
It doesn't work with Macs, full stop. It simply won't do the credit card stuff. Have tried with three friends' Macs and it won't work on any of them. Have now got it ordered from a work PC but if that's a systemic problem, anybody with a Mac is going to have trouble.

I was also emailed my reference and fan number, and commend the club on the organisation under current difficult circumstances. There will be some people complaining, whatever you do.

Will raise this issue with the system provider.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I gave up on the online thingy yonks ago. I dont have a computer and access the web by my mobile. When i try to register it comes up with 'unsupported content type'. So its either personal caller or post for me. Just as easy and never have a problem. Shop staff excellent.

Cool

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Problem is that they did not have access to the internet.
But the problem has been solved by the very helpful guy in the ticket office.
The tickets have now been ordered and paid for.

Brilliant. Now they have you down in their F&F you should be able to buy on their behalf for future matches.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i can get into my accounts and my wifes, i only got an account for my wife last week, will the system know that she or even we both are white members?

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Stevie Boy

You can check in your purchase history. If not you need to merge your accounts, because you will have two accounts. Check your purchase history, and if either or both of you haven't got White Membership in there, then let me have FAN NUMBERS, plus full name(s) and address(es).

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Stevie Boy

You can check in your purchase history. If not you need to merge your accounts, because you will have two accounts. Check your purchase history, and if either or both of you haven't got White Membership in there, then let me have FAN NUMBERS, plus full name(s) and address(es).

Paul
just checked and it seems (hopefully) it will work, have merged both accounts and got 2 tickets for southampton ok but that was by post

Date Membership/Match Seat Payment Reference Loyalty Status
04/11/2009 Southampton V BHAFC 000000000372987
04/11/2009 White Membership 000000000372981
05/11/2009 White Membership 0/0/0/1136 000000000583888 PEND
05/11/2009 Manchester City S/H/T/0199 000000000416511 CANCEL
05/11/2009 Charlton Athletic S/F/B/0145 000000000402808 PEND

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Complete bollox as I purchased an Everton ticket yesterday on my Mac

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Complete Badger

Don't worry. It should show in your purchase history if your purchase has been successful.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Paul
just checked and it seems (hopefully) it will work, have merged both accounts and got 2 tickets for southampton ok but that was by post

Date Membership/Match Seat Payment Reference Loyalty Status
04/11/2009 Southampton V BHAFC 000000000372987
04/11/2009 White Membership 000000000372981
05/11/2009 White Membership 0/0/0/1136 000000000583888 PEND
05/11/2009 Manchester City S/H/T/0199 000000000416511 CANCEL
05/11/2009 Charlton Athletic S/F/B/0145 000000000402808 PEND

That suggests the ticket office merged your accounts prior to the Southampton game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports