Any STHs still struggling to buy Aston Villa tickets online?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gingertom

Jan 14, 2010
This is totally stuffed, I could buy a ticket with my season ticket fan number 5000xxxx but if I then added my lads number it came up with a message about needing to make a pre-requisite purchase . And the other kids season ticket 5000xxxx it wouldn't even let me log on using.

Looks like it's all sold out now anyhow, two disappointed kids , well worth having a season ticket .

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
This is totally stuffed, I could buy a ticket with my season ticket fan number 5000xxxx but if I then added my lads number it came up with a message about needing to make a pre-requisite purchase . And the other kids season ticket 5000xxxx it wouldn't even let me log on using.

Looks like it's all sold out now anyhow, two disappointed kids , well worth having a season ticket .

If you're that desperate to go, buy tickets in another part of the ground - OK, you won't be with other Brighton fans, but you'll still be at the game.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My Son and I have missed out, I couldn't book mine until he became eligible on Wednesday when I tried the system fried and that was that ... thanks "system", still only a season ticket holder eh!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports