Any STHs still struggling to buy Aston Villa tickets online?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Hi,

Blue member here + 2 other blueies, just tried to purchase 3 tickets using F+F [we have done friends and family before so know that works]

and we get:

A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the following product Season Ticket 2009/2010. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket.

Try again, it should work fine now.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I'm trying to get my FAN number but I can't get through on the phone.

Trying to buy 1 adult & 2 kids tickets. I'm a blue member and both kids are Gullys Gang members.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm trying to get my FAN number but I can't get through on the phone.

Trying to buy 1 adult & 2 kids tickets. I'm a blue member and both kids are Gullys Gang members.

You need to wait till Wednesday dontcha ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
As its only Yellow+Blue until Wednesday, then it opens to White + Youth ?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
This is getting beyond a joke...

I still can't log in. I've got my FAN number from the front of my Blue Membership card but it doesn't work so instead I've tried to re-register however when I try to re-register it tells me I'm already registered.

I tried to call the ticket office from my phone at work earlier but after 30 minutes I've had to give up!

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
This is getting beyond a joke...

I still can't log in. I've got my FAN number from the front of my Blue Membership card but it doesn't work so instead I've tried to re-register however when I try to re-register it tells me I'm already registered.

I tried to call the ticket office from my phone at work earlier but after 30 minutes I've had to give up!

Send me you full details (and others in your party).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Am still having problems but have sent e mail to insider and also the contact form to the ticket office. Site does not allow me to continue to purchase tickets, but it could be me doing something wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports