Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any STHs still struggling to buy Aston Villa tickets online?

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
This is painful now. It wouldn't let me log in for about 15 minutes. I eventually did log in, clicked on cup tickets then it logged me out. Unbelievably frustrating.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Sorry to post again but I have been logged in FOUR times now. Each time I log in then click to go to cup games or family and friends it takes me back to the log in page. What on earth is going wrong?

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Very, very frustrated now. In the last 2 hours I must have attempted to log in about 60 times. I have successfully logged in on four occasions before being logged out for some reason. Why is it being so poor?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Very, very frustrated now. In the last 2 hours I must have attempted to log in about 60 times. I have successfully logged in on four occasions before being logged out for some reason. Why is it being so poor?

Sounds like a cookie problem, try another internet browser or PC or something

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
My problems are solved thanks to Insider and Paul in the ticket office just like everybody have to wait for delivery of the tickets..
yeah gotta hand it to insider.. where would a lot of nsc users be without his help!

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Right, this is the screen I get when I log in for some strange reason:

Whatever link I click on from them it takes me back to the log in page. No idea what to do.

Attachments

• ticket problem.doc
    146.5 KB · Views: 34

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Hi Paul,

Am trying to buy ticket using my Gold membership, in advance of tomorrow. It seems no tickets are available to buy, apart from home games. No aways or cup tickets. If I PM you my details, can you please look into it?

Cheers mate,

ELS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here