Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any STHs still struggling to buy Aston Villa tickets online?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I did not get a password sent to me, i tried to recover password but that did not get sent to me either. What do I do!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I had a problem trying to by tickets for three gold members so that we would get seats together.
Each ticket in the drop down panel had my name in the drop down with my membership number. I was unable to change the names and membership numbers to the other members names and numbers.
Went to checkout and was told I can only buy one ticket.
What is the point of having the group buy booking option?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Any STHs still struggling to buy Aston Villa tickets online?

Please post here...

Are you asking this because you've had worse-than-expected ticket sales...?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I had a problem trying to by tickets for three gold members so that we would get seats together.
Each ticket in the drop down panel had my name in the drop down with my membership number. I was unable to change the names and membership numbers to the other members names and numbers.
Went to checkout and was told I can only buy one ticket.
What is the point of having the group buy booking option?

Did you link the accounts first in the friends and family section? I did this with a mates ST number and it worked fine.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Have not done it because I have never tried on line and want to sit with my brother and do not know his account number so will go into the shop tomorrow provided the No 40 bus is running.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Have not done it because I have never tried on line and want to sit with my brother and do not know his account number so will go into the shop tomorrow provided the No 40 bus is running.

I think you can only buy online or by post, make sure before you go in.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Had real problems, want to sit with a couple of other people and the system seems far too complecated with too many questions, have now posted, but the club don't make it easy. Can't see why applications couldn't have been done by phone TBH

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005

I'm guessing that as u read posts on here it will also enable u to read them on the Club website If u wish to be proactive ring ur brother get his account number and link the accounts online the club shop are not selling in person!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Me! Sent off a request for a password or whatever but not had one yet. Im not even trying to sit with anyone or anything, all i want is to log on and it wont even let me do that. If i phone up the ticket office can they give me a password there and then?

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
The password sent did not work neiher did the alternative contained in a club email. This was sometime ago. I gave up and visit the shop. Obviously I am reluctant to follow any advice given by HB&B.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I did not get a password sent to me, i tried to recover password but that did not get sent to me either. What do I do!

If you have your FAN NUMBER (printed on your ST and probably beginning 0005000XXXX) try entering your postcode with no spaces and in lower case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here