Any STHs still struggling to buy Aston Villa tickets online?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tried to buy my tickets on line and it kept showing the message no more events scheduled for that month try another month. Tried to phone the ticket office and phone said press 1 for ticket office then number unobtainable tone came up.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Tried to buy my tickets on line and it kept showing the message no more events scheduled for that month try another month. Tried to phone the ticket office and phone said press 1 for ticket office then number unobtainable tone came up.

The ticket office is closed today so phone line will not work.

When you are logged on to the ticket site you need to click on the Away Games tab towards the top of the screen, the Villa game will be shown here. Have you got this far ?

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
The ticket office is closed today

I have tried to use the system to order my ticket this morning (I'm a Gold Memeber STH) - all fine with log on et al until I click on "checkout", nothing happens & it goes back to the "basket" screen!

I've checked all the other details for my account & don't need to change anything. Does anyone have any ideas why I can't proceed to checkout & pay for my ticket?

As the ticket office is closed, does this mean noone can order tickets today? Surely not?!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's only a game of football, there's no rush anyway.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks Ngood77 whoever you are for resolving my problems with the on-line system, very helpful

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
White Member here.

cannot even log in on any of the 4 accounts for the family.

Have got Fan numbers & passwords.

When any of us try to log in we get this message
Your customer profile cannot use the web. Please contact the club.

contacted the Club using the form on the website on Wednesday? evening.

Have not had a reply

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
White Member here.

Have not had a reply

The same thing happened to me but then I input my postcode as my password and it was fine.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I have tried to use the system to order my ticket this morning (I'm a Gold Memeber STH) - all fine with log on et al until I click on "checkout", nothing happens & it goes back to the "basket" screen!

I've checked all the other details for my account & don't need to change anything. Does anyone have any ideas why I can't proceed to checkout & pay for my ticket?

As the ticket office is closed, does this mean noone can order tickets today? Surely not?!

No, it should work fine. It may be that the credit/debit card side of the system is very busy (there has been extremely heavy traffic this morning). Maybe try again later on? If you're still struggling, let me know!

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Can you send me full details (FN, name, address, postcode) for all four. Thanks.

White Member here.

Have not had a reply

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Insider _ i'm not sure what he rush is given Villa wont sell 43,000 tickets for the cup against us, but it goes to show how efficient a bloke with a flat cap and a turnstile is eh. Go on lets have a cheery fella with a flat cap sitting on a turnstile at falmer please.

maidstoneseagull

Jul 21, 2004
Maidstone
I've purchased 2 tickets with out a problem using the friends and family option but the email confirmation has seats not next to each other, 370 and 372. Is this related to the actual seat numbers we'll have? I've emailed back the confirmation but realise it's very busy at the moment.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I've purchased 2 tickets with out a problem using the friends and family option but the email confirmation has seats not next to each other, 370 and 372. Is this related to the actual seat numbers we'll have? I've emailed back the confirmation but realise it's very busy at the moment.

No you'll be fine.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Insider _ i'm not sure what he rush is given Villa wont sell 43,000 tickets for the cup against us, but it goes to show how efficient a bloke with a flat cap and a turnstile is eh. Go on lets have a cheery fella with a flat cap sitting on a turnstile at falmer please.

Maybe, maybe not... but they have given us what they have to under FA rules.

Things do move on I'm afraid. Falmer will be automated full access control, like Wembley and most Premiership grounds. However this doesn't mean tickets won't be available on the day, it just means you'll have to fetch them from the ticket office first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports