Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2012 World's Hardest Creature Competition.......anyone up for it?

justin72

Jul 27, 2005
Shoreham by Sea
OSCXD-00003790-001-FB.jpg

The Wolverine

Height: 25 to 34 inches, not including the tail.

Weight: 10 to 30 kilograms or 22 to 70 pounds.

Running Speed: Unknown. The Wolverine is primarily an ambush killer, which means it doesn't need to run quickly.

Coloring: brown with white stripes down the back.

Bite Force: Roughly 400 pounds per square inch.

Fighting Style: Solitary hunter. Scavenger.

Unusual Characteristics: The Wolverine is a ferocious animal, considering its size. They have been known to drive off bears and wolves and even kill Moose.

I'll second this!

gulo-gulo-gulo-126tn2.jpg

Last edited:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
How Wolverine-Honey Badger hasn't ended up as a final yet I just don't know. Anyone see Frozen Planet? The film crew escaped from the polar bear by gently rowing away in a rubber dinghy. Polar Bear can f*** right off.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Its good fun although how this beaut has never won is beyond belief???

It's been on the verge of being extinct for the last 50 years, it can't be that hard. A tiger sized Honey Badger would rip it to shreds.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's been on the verge of being extinct for the last 50 years, it can't be that hard. A tiger sized Honey Badger would rip it to shreds.
What a clueless person,why is it under threat?because poachers shoot them and make lots of money,does this make it weak,its without doubt the most powerful animal on this planet and can weigh upto 450 kg's,its fast its super powerful its the ultimate killing machine.

Don't waste my time by saying if it was the size of a tiger bla bla bla,pointless debate.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What a clueless person,why is it under threat?because poachers shoot them and make lots of money,does this make it weak,its without doubt the most powerful animal on this planet and can weigh upto 450 kg's,its fast its super powerful its the ultimate killing machine.

Don't waste my time by saying if it was the size of a tiger bla bla bla,pointless debate.

You don't understand the meaning of 'hardest creature', do you? It isn't 'biggest and most powerful creature', it is about the toughest animal, POUND FOR POUND.

The tiger will be nowhere near the final, it will probably struggle to get through the group stages.

Oct 25, 2003
the big cats tend to do ok without ever really threatening, as soon as they come across anyone decent they tend to get hammered

Oct 25, 2003
Can we have a list of past winners of the previous 3 tournaments? I know the polar bear has won at least once. Did the croc win also? Two animals proven to be harder than the cute little honey kittens that go "grrrrr" with their tiddly little teeth.

Sadly, this nonsense is going to continue until the honeybadgeristas finally get their way. :(

orca was last year.....the year before that i think was actually the hippo, with the polar bear winning the couple before then

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
You don't understand the meaning of 'hardest creature', do you? It isn't 'biggest and most powerful creature', it is about the toughest animal, POUND FOR POUND.

The tiger will be nowhere near the final, it will probably struggle to get through the group stages.

Wasting your breath. For me 'hard' means will take on something bigger than itself, or stand and fight when hopelessly outnumbered, or just an unbelievably ruthless bastard with no fragment of compassion. A mosquito sneaks up on people when sleeping and infects them with a slow-acting disease. That's not hard, it's cowardly. Plus it can be killed with a good hardy swat with a copy of The Argus. Anything that can be killed by that hunk of shit does not qualify. A croc I will accept is pretty hard, it's survived for millions of years with barely any evolution and looks mean. A polar bear and a tiger are cute WWF icons (not the wrestlers), they're not that hard. They're publicity sluts. Actually, a few of those wrestlers could've beaten up a tiger. Rikishi would have sat on it.

A brazilian wandering spider is the world's most venomous spider. It's bite causes priapism. So hard it gives you a highly painful BONER which can last for hours and cause permanent impotence.

Hard in more ways that one.

Oct 25, 2003
in so far:
Orca
Honey Badger
Cape Buffalo
Wolverine
Grizzly Bear
Crocodile
Hippo

needs seconding (don't just do it for the hell of it)
human
jaguar
tiger
giant centipede
bull shark
mosquito
great white shark
brazilian wandering spider
hyena
fangtooth fish
immortal jellyfish
komodo dragon
cockroach

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
in so far:
Orca
Honey Badger
Cape Buffalo
Wolverine
Grizzly Bear
Crocodile
Hippo

human
jaguar
tiger
giant centipede
bull shark
mosquito
great white shark
hyena
fangtooth fish
immortal jellyfish
komodo dragon
cockroach

Seconded and seconded. Despite my love for all things honey and badger based, the immortal jellyfish is very tempting. It's IMMORTAL. That's pretty hard.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Can I Second both Sharks, although obviously the GWS is the Daddy, I understand the Bull Shark has a SERIOUS attitude problem :thumbsup:

Lewes' best seagull

Jan 31, 2008
in so far:
Orca
Honey Badger
Cape Buffalo
Wolverine
Grizzly Bear
Crocodile
Hippo

human
jaguar
tiger
giant centipede
bull shark
mosquito
great white shark
hyena
fangtooth fish
immortal jellyfish
komodo dragon
cockroach

I'll second these two.

You only need one touch of the Komodo's saliva and you're a GONER. That's HARD.

The cockroach can go without FOOD for a month, without AIR for 45 minutes and can live without it's HEAD. HARD.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here