Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2012 World's Hardest Creature Competition.......anyone up for it?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
in so far:
Orca
Honey Badger
Cape Buffalo
Wolverine
Grizzly Bear
Crocodile
Hippo
human
brazilian wandering spider
immortal jellyfish
hyena
great white shark
bull shark
komodo dragon
cockroach
tasmanian devil
colossal squid
australian box jellyfish
african elephant
rhino
silverback gorilla
black mamba
whelk?!
cassowary
tiger
fangtooth fish
jaguar
praying mantis
fossa
mongoose
tardigrade

needs seconding (don't just do it for the hell of it)
giant centipede
mosquito
pitbull
blue-ringed octopus
sydney funnel web spider
candiru
stonefish
moray eel
tarantula hawk wasp
golden eagle
red kangaroo
I'll second the crazy wasp.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
You still don't understand what the criteria for HARD is! No it's not only based on small animals. The Orca is hardy f***ing small, is it? But it will take down massive whales much bigger than it. So it's HARD. Speak to turienzo, he is in charge, and he will tell you it is about the hardest animal POUND FOR POUND.

No, I'm not. As I've said above, the Orca should be there. The Bull Shark should be there. Both f***ing HARD animals. They shouldn't be penalised because they happen to be big, because if something even bigger comes along they'll still go steaming into it. A massive Tiger eating a big Deer is not HARD.

Come on Sim, you know the criteria. I know you hate the Honey Badger but you have to admit it fits the criteria of the competiton.

You think? Yes, I would be f***ing scared of a massive mosquito. BUT, who would win between a Tiger sized Mosquito and a Tiger? The Tiger would tear it apart I reckon. The Mosquito cant even SEE, for a start. How many hard blind people do you know?
You think tigers just haul down dear ha ha ha,they hack down beasts weighing well over a ton and fight many types of animals,the problem is all animals fear it and thats no surprise,a tiger would destroy just about anything and kills crocks aswell.

Deluded man

You try tackling this and they weigh upto two tonnes
Its a gaur

Attachments

• gaur.jpg
    gaur.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Is the Polar Bear now retired?

If not I'll put him up, watched something recently where it sits and waits for Whales to come up to a blow hole and PUNCHES the fuckers until unconscious then drags them out and eats the bits he likes.

Proper hard.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Er, are you talking Virus's here ?

No.

BTW, before you carry on trying to teach me about viruses I ought to tell you I'm a qualified microbiologist and spent 10 years in the lab at the RSCH before I retrained as a teacher. I know all about viruses.

To be fair, your description was pretty good, but I wouldn't include viruses here as they're not animals, the jury's out on whether they should even be classified as living, I've met virologists much higher qualified than me who describe them as "pathogenic chemicals".

Last edited:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Can I second the Moray Eel, f***ing horrible looking beast, went wreck fishing once and saw a huge one when it bit through the (steel reinforced) line as it surfaced. Wouldn't want to meet one in its own environment!

Marshal Josip Tito

Маршал н
Nov 29, 2011
Yugoslavia
Has anyone nominated the PANDA yet?

Looks all cute and gay an that, but you just try getting in the ring with one.

Panda_versus_Julia_Chang_-_Tekken_3.jpg

May always have black eyes, but you shoulda seen the other guy...

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Charles Bronson (the one in jail that is)

Oct 25, 2003
it's 4 groups of 8, apart from 1 which will have 9....top 4 will go through

i'm using a random number generator which i found online to do it FIFA STYLE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here