Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thousands of Romanians and Bulgarians spotted at the borders

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Have you had much of an influx into the Czech Republic.

I work with lots of Romanians and Bulgarians.
Converted many of them to following the Albion....so im sure when they leave here, they will all head for Woodingdean.
On a more serious note...most of the immigrants in CZ are from the Ukraine....1 in 20 of the Czech population is Ukrainian.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Now, I did bump into a muslim. At least I think he was a muslim. He had a beard. He may not have been a muslim at all. Maybe he was still on holiday and just hadn't shaved. Anyway, I'm assuming he was one.

How many men with beards constitutes an influx?

Not many have beards that come from Romania or Bulgaria.
By far the dominant religion in Bulgaria is the Orthodox Christianity, professed by ... Orthodox Church, Romanian Orthodox Church and Greek Orthodox Church.
Bulgarian Orthodox 83%, Islam 12%, other Christian 1%.
Anyway seems the preferred location is Kent.
http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kent_me...811?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
So we are alright Jack.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I work with lots of Romanians and Bulgarians.
Converted many of them to following the Albion....so im sure when they leave here, they will all head for Woodingdean.
On a more serious note...most of the immigrants in CZ are from the Ukraine....1 in 20 of the Czech population is Ukrainian.

Yeah sure........ :). I can see by your input onto actual BHA threads that you are not just on this board to post on threads like this.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I post on a wide variety of threads soulman...and usually with relevance...also a long standing, apparently popular Reggae thread...unlike some turnip putting a link about a terrorist atrocity in the Russias on a fecking M&S staff policy debate.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The Romanian and Bulgarian ambassadors to Britain have been summoned to Downing street for urgent talks this morning following the complete absence of the stampede of immigrants expected on New Years day. Prime Minister David Cameron explained “We were supposed to wake up on New years day to find them all camping on roundabouts and mugging pensioners. Looks like they’ve all gone to France or Spain instead. Or even worse stayed at home. How dare they not come here and piss on our sanctimonious bonfire like that.”

The lack of expected mass immigration, which has caused both the Daily Mail and Daily Express to have blank covers this morning, is thought likely to result in legal action. A spokesman for both papers explained ”We rely on immigration so we can make a living demonising it. So we want compensation for them not coming over here and they’re going to have to pay up. And if they need to come over here to work or claim benefits in order to raise the money to do that then so be it. And then we won’t rest until they’ve left.”

One disappointed British citizen told us “I haven’t worked for years. I was hoping I could put this down to an army of eastern European immigrants coming to take all our jobs or claim all our benefits or something. In the clear absence of such an influx I am being forced to finally admit to myself that the reason that I am not in gainful employment is because I’m a bit lazy. So I’m joining the English Defence League instead where I can convince myself that it’s not me being lazy or at fault in any way, it’s Muslims.”

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Now, I did bump into a muslim. At least I think he was a muslim. He had a beard. He may not have been a muslim at all. Maybe he was still on holiday and just hadn't shaved. Anyway, I'm assuming he was one.

How many men with beards constitutes an influx?

Were you in a pop up burger joint in Hoxton?

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
the Firm that supply agency staff where i work took on 25 Romanians about a month before Christmas, 3 failed the urine test on the first day, only four had good enough understanding ( very good may i add) of the English Language to be able to do the job well .They went on to receive 2 days on the job training and were very good but they didnt bother coming back , one even complained it was too cold !

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Do all muslims work in burger joints?

Surely we should investigate MacDonalds? Given the reports this morning it sounds like muslims are also responsible for obesity in the UK. Tut tut!! Should have known all along.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Do all muslims work in burger joints?

Surely we should investigate MacDonalds? Given the reports this morning it sounds like muslims are also responsible for obesity in the UK. Tut tut!! Should have known all along.

No, no, no. They all live in Hoxton. You can tell because everyone there has a beard.

I have a beard. So watch out.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The Romanian and Bulgarian ambassadors to Britain have been summoned to Downing street for urgent talks this morning following the complete absence of the stampede of immigrants expected on New Years day. Prime Minister David Cameron explained “We were supposed to wake up on New years day to find them all camping on roundabouts and mugging pensioners. Looks like they’ve all gone to France or Spain instead. Or even worse stayed at home. How dare they not come here and piss on our sanctimonious bonfire like that.”

The lack of expected mass immigration, which has caused both the Daily Mail and Daily Express to have blank covers this morning, is thought likely to result in legal action. A spokesman for both papers explained ”We rely on immigration so we can make a living demonising it. So we want compensation for them not coming over here and they’re going to have to pay up. And if they need to come over here to work or claim benefits in order to raise the money to do that then so be it. And then we won’t rest until they’ve left.”

One disappointed British citizen told us “I haven’t worked for years. I was hoping I could put this down to an army of eastern European immigrants coming to take all our jobs or claim all our benefits or something. In the clear absence of such an influx I am being forced to finally admit to myself that the reason that I am not in gainful employment is because I’m a bit lazy. So I’m joining the English Defence League instead where I can convince myself that it’s not me being lazy or at fault in any way, it’s Muslims.”

Express headline tomorrow:

"Romanians and Bulgarians responsible for recent FLOODS!"

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
No it isn't. Brighton's demographic and economy has been wildly and negatively distorted by all manner of migration especially London commuter types. This latter group are the biggest issue Brighton has in my opinion.

you misss the point. his inference (well stronger than inference) that i am only concerned about swarthy types coming over and nicking our jobs etc is what is off the mark. a silly nasty thing to say and totally unfounded.

as for Brighton it is almost entirely founded on migration from london, thats its entire story. thats not a relevation, or indeed relevant. its insane to go off on this tangent except to prove that brighton is generally unaffected by non internal migration and its issue is migration from inner london, of which it is really a satellite, by middle class white British people. yes they put pressure on resources the school hysteria in Brighton is an import from the latest property boom fueled wave DFL's, but why are you telling me this? do you think i am dense or something?

how all this nonsense relates to the potential pressure on resources in other parts of the country by poverty stricken EU accession states is beyond me. and, it appears, beyond many in the Brighton area apart from using it as an opportunity to demonstrate their liberalism.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

You've managed it again DIP, this time with a witty little ditty, and shoehorning the EDL and Muslims in. Well done.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not mine...its a cut and paste....but, guess im not the only person who recognises the same little Englanders?

Tell me about that terrorist attack in the Russias, and M&S internal staff policies?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
you misss the point. his inference (well stronger than inference) that i am only concerned about swarthy types coming over and nicking our jobs etc is what is off the mark. i am not talking about bloody brighton. this is the entire point. brighton is almost entirely founded on migration from london thats its entire story. its insane to go off on this tangent except to prove that brighton is generally unaffected by non internal migration.

how all this nonsense relates to the potential pressure on resources in other parts of the country is beyond me. and, it appears, beyond many in the Brighton area apart from using it as an opportunity to demonstrate their liberalism.

Yep. When will the day come when the country is full.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You accept rightwing crap from rightwingers living overseas Soulman......hypocrit much?

Anyway...that terrorist attack in the Russias...come on...tell me the about the link to M&S internal staff policy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here