Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zahahahaha set for Man Utd for 8 rising to 12 million

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Could it be that this is a shit or bust season for palace? Sell zaha to Man u ,clear some debt and rely on some utd loanees to get them up? Maybe they've taken a gamble with their future and are relying on promotion and the millions it brings in to secure that future, don't go up and a slow lingering decline begins?

Now that really would be living the dream!!

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
but what he says is so true. Its actually general knowledge now that they need maoney and money fast, the owners are not putting in anymore of there money. and again, that is fact

Excuse me, what? How on earth is this a fact? You've just completely made this up.

Holloway has a transfer budget in January regardless of whether Zaha leaves. How, exactly, does this constitute CPFC2010 not putting in any more money? How the f*ck is it general knowledge that Palace "need money and money fast"? Where have you gotten this information from, other than the depths of your bowels?

You are absolutely clueless. Give up before you embarrass yourself further.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Excuse me, what? How on earth is this a fact? You've just completely made this up.

Holloway has a transfer budget in January regardless of whether Zaha leaves. How, exactly, does this constitute CPFC2010 not putting in any more money? How the f*ck is it general knowledge that Palace "need money and money fast"? Where have you gotten this information from, other than the depths of your bowels?

Have a look at post 14 on this thread.

Breaking Even As A Club - CPFC BBS

Their first two year cycle is now up

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I was quoting my post in October you fool.

Sorry about that I didn't realise you bumped it again , maybe not enough bit last time . Don't you think that since October the goal posts have slightly moved abit ?
we've now got an experienced manager with a track record of getting a team in the premiership so that's a plus , also it's common knowledge that we will give it a good go this season which we are doing magnificently . So I think your contacts in high places will eventually be correct .
Wilf will go if the deal is right for us , if it's in this window then so be it . It's seems very obsessive to keep talking about one of our players all the time it isn't healthy .what ever happens we will be stronger for it .
I've a prediction for you , Liam ( come and get me ) bridcott will leave you for the premiership soon , see its easy . Maybe wind your neck in abit !

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Have a look at post 14 on this thread.

Breaking Even As A Club - CPFC BBS

And that translates to "we need money and fast" in your mind does it? What CPFC2010 have said is completely reasonable. If we don't go up this year, we'll need to sell Zaha and use some of that money to cover our losses.

The post above that is CPFC2010 stating that they'd prefer to go up this year, and then we wouldn't need to sell anybody.

Look at the players we're being linked with at the moment: David Vaughan from Sunderland, Tom Huddlestone (???), Karl Jenkinson (???), Albert Adomah and Jacob Butterfield. If we are to get any of those, we'll need to spend a significant amount of money.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
And that translates to "we need money and fast" in your mind does it? What CPFC2010 have said is completely reasonable. If we don't go up this year, we'll need to sell Zaha and use some of that money to cover our losses.

The post above that is CPFC2010 stating that they'd prefer to go up this year, and then we wouldn't need to sell anybody.

Look at the players we're being linked with at the moment: David Vaughan from Sunderland, Tom Huddlestone (???), Karl Jenkinson (???), Albert Adomah and Jacob Butterfield. If we are to get any of those, we'll need to spend a significant amount of money.

Come back when you have actually signed them

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Come back when you have actually signed them

We'd be lucky to get two of the PL ones. Huddlestone is far too good for this level, and Jenkinson isn't keen on dropping down a division.

I wouldn't be surprised if we signed Adomah, Butterfeild and Vaughan though.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
and that translates to "we need money and fast" in your mind does it? What cpfc2010 have said is completely reasonable. If we don't go up this year, we'll need to sell zaha and use some of that money to cover our losses.

The post above that is cpfc2010 stating that they'd prefer to go up this year, and then we wouldn't need to sell anybody.

Look at the players we're being linked with at the moment: David vaughan from sunderland, tom huddlestone (???), karl jenkinson (???), albert adomah and jacob butterfield. If we are to get any of those, we'll need to spend a significant amount of money.

jenkinsons already stated in the papers that he doesn't want to go to palace.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Didn't Jenkinson just sign a 5 year deal with Arsenal, and is like the biggest Arsenal fan ever?

Who makes up these rumours

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

being linked and actually signing is totally different, f*** me we are linked if you look at the papers with David Beckham, we aint gonna sign him. Are you too young to work that out (your posts have come in during the school lunch break)

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

I think you just embarresed yourself kid. typical CPFC fan. Blind to the truth. Im happy with where my insight came. I could tell you lots about your directors night out in Hull after your game there end of November and who they entertained, but again, i wont bother as i could get myself into trouble.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
being linked and actually signing is totally different, f*** me we are linked if you look at the papers with David Beckham, we aint gonna sign him. Are you too young to work that out (your posts have come in during the school lunch break)

Unlike David Beckham, the players we're being linked with are being reported in our local paper (South London Press) and have a connection with Holloway (Vaughan, Campbell, etc.)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Holloway has a transfer budget in January regardless of whether Zaha leaves.

what, like the large transfer budgets provided in the recent transfer windows? everyone knows, including most palace fans, that the current owners arent' able and/or willing to put their hands in their pockets to bank roll the club - look at the evidence of their spending (or rather the lack of any). they might be tempted to gamble with the season looking so promising, but more lilky they limit themselves to what ever they get for Zaha and thats your lot.

havent read the rest of the thread, but seems likly this is a story from Zaha's agent to simply get interested parties to act.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here