Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zahahahaha set for Man Utd for 8 rising to 12 million

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It seems to me that 8million is an incredible deal for a championship player. He might be good(I'm unconvinced as to how good but I've not seen too much of him and I might be biased) but it's only potential that he has at the moment. He isn't a premier league player yet he's a promising championship one. In time he might turn out to be a great premier league player or he might turn out like Jermaine Pennant. No-one knows. Therefore 8 million rising to 12 sounds a very good deal to me.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Bitter? Why the f*** would I be bitter, it does appear that I am more informed than you are. I would let you into a little secret abut one of your board that flys to most away games and that happens to be a good Business Associate of my company, but I wont as I cant be arsed as nowt to do with me and my life of riley in a beautiful new stadium with a chairman that cares about the club and is willing to invest in the right places, but if you wanna carry on being blind to the truth about your club, then please do me ole mucker, I dont give two fcuks.

:yawn:

And I'm Tony Bloom's pork scratchin supplier.

If you don't give two fucks then STFU.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
yeah funny how brighton fans all 'know' a member of our board or they have a friend who is 'close' to one of the board members

as I say entirley up to you what you think, I know who I know and what they say, he is actually a really nice chap who cares a lot about the club, but he and the others will just be thowing money, which you just dont do in this day and age, at the end of the day, what will be will be, but dont be fooled, thats all I can say.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
as I say entirley up to you what you think, I know who I know and what they say, he is actually a really nice chap who cares a lot about the club, but he and the others will just be thowing money, which you just dont do in this day and age, at the end of the day, what will be will be, but dont be fooled, thats all I can say.

Dont be so cruel chucky... The palace inbreds enjoy being deluded

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
yeah funny how brighton fans all 'know' a member of our board or they have a friend who is 'close' to one of the board members

Not particularly funny. Some of us work in a different sphere of life to you caravan dwellers. To be honest the guy I know is a bit of a twat but he is a close (as in known since school lifelong) friend of one of your board and knows what he is talking about.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
:yawn:

And I'm Tony Bloom's pork scratchin supplier.

If you don't give two fucks then STFU.

Sorry Pal, this is a board for Brighton fans to voice there thoughts on the world, Fcuk all to do with Delusional pricks from Saf Landan......so theres the door, f***ing use and close it from the outside.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Sorry Pal, this is a board for Brighton fans to voice there thoughts on the world, Fcuk all to do with Delusional pricks from Saf Landan......so theres the door, f***ing use and close it from the outside.

Perfectly intitled to post on here when you lot are talking bollocks about my club.

Delusional? Where is that Bridcutt thread where one of you clowns valued him at £15m...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Are you suggesting Ashley Young is Winifried Zaha's father?! :ohmy:

Its a little known fact that when a trainee at Watford he was abducted and taken aound the M25 to a research facility set up by Simon Jordan who was trying to develop a permanent tanning cream to avoid the weekly trips to the salon. As a by product Ashley's DNA was spliced with a salmon and placed in a test tube and up into storage. A few year's later a full grown man was found by a lab assistant, Miss Zara Winifreed Philmecrack - and the rest, as they say, is history

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Perfectly intitled to post on here when you lot are talking bollocks about my club.

Delusional? Where is that Bridcutt thread where one of you clowns valued him at £15m...

to us he is worth £15m, on paper and being realistic he is worth £5m, thats not delousional. Also, we dont need to sell.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
to us he is worth £15m, on paper and being realistic he is worth £5m, thats not delousional. Also, we dont need to sell.

But our board are not stupid enough to announce that they won't sell a player. Every player has his price.

Or actually our fans aren't stupid enough to believe a board that says that. All they have been doing since October is talking up the value of Zaha. They even played the card of getting him picked for England by saying how he was unsure who he wanted to play for. Clever very clever. But you delusioned twats have all thought he was staying when everything including what the board have privately been saying says he is going.

And the point about debts being cleared. Yes they were cleared, but the idea was to run the club on break even. They are a long way short of that because crowds have been so poor. Therefore they have to sell or put more money in. I am told they don't want to put more money in, so it's more debt or sell and not invest it. My money is on the latter.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Its a little known fact that when a trainee at Watford he was abducted and taken aound the M25 to a research facility set up by Simon Jordan who was trying to develop a permanent tanning cream to avoid the weekly trips to the salon. As a by product Ashley's DNA was spliced with a salmon and placed in a test tube and up into storage. A few year's later a full grown man was found by a lab assistant, Miss Zara Winifreed Philmecrack - and the rest, as they say, is history

There's only ONE way you could know ANY of that.... *dramatic drum beat* DR GAZWAG!!! :ohmy:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
But our board are not stupid enough to announce that they won't sell a player. Every player has his price.

Or actually our fans aren't stupid enough to believe a board that says that. All they have been doing since October is talking up the value of Zaha. They even played the card of getting him picked for England by saying how he was unsure who he wanted to play for. Clever very clever. But you delusioned twats have all thought he was staying when everything including what the board have privately been saying says he is going.

And the point about debts being cleared. Yes they were cleared, but the idea was to run the club on break even. They are a long way short of that because crowds have been so poor. Therefore they have to sell or put more money in. I am told they don't want to put more money in, so it's more debt or sell and not invest it. My money is on the latter.

Assume you meant "those"!!!

I'm Winifred, GET ME OUT OF HERE.

844234839DD04FC2744C9CC17F6ADA.jpg

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Rubbish article. No quotes (as usual for the Sun) and this goes in the pile with the other clubs Zaha has been "set to sign" for over the last 12 months. We've seen this hundreds of times before.

It's possible he'll go to United, and it might happen this month, but I doubt it. It will certainly be for more than £12m too.

Why didn't this go in the main Zaha thread? This is a nothing article.

Look at this quality journalism too: Crystal Palace want David Vaughan for rest of season | The Sun |Sport|Football
Agree with this. Purely agent generated nonsense. The truth is that Man Utd are not at all likely to sign Zahaha as they aren't very keen on having him.

Plenty of evidence exists that his "mental toughness" is questionable at best and this factor is a big minus against him for the top clubs.

Last edited:

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Not particularly funny. Some of us work in a different sphere of life to you caravan dwellers. To be honest the guy I know is a bit of a twat but he is a close (as in known since school lifelong) friend of one of your board and knows what he is talking about.

Yeah course he does....even though in your words he is a twat?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here