Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zahahahaha set for Man Utd for 8 rising to 12 million

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Because we can (and will) get more than £12m for him. While I agree that we could do an awful lot with that money, we could do even more with a proper fee for him.

A proper fee, joke right? Untried, attitude, off form I would take 12m in a shot.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
could do even more with a proper fee for him.

So 8m+ isn't a proper fee for a player untested at the highest level? The money thrown around the game is insane.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Yes we could, And to be honest if they spent the £15million on new main stand you could see the sense in it.

...your sensible views will not be tolerated around here!

Seriously though if you sell for £10M won't that cover the annual losses - as per CPFC2010's plan? Not a dig -just a question.

To be honest we could do with a youth player or two to sell for £10M quid too!!

COYP

Oct 1, 2012

Seriously though if you sell for £10M won't that cover the annual losses - as per CPFC2010's plan? Not a dig -just a question.

Are you suddenly claiming we're losing ten mill a year because you're losing £8mill a year? :p

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

Yep £10 million would cover two years losses, That's why I think we would only re-invest a part of the fee back into the playing staff, Would allow CPFC2010 to extend the 3 year cycle and have another good go next season with IH if we don't make it this time around.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
How much would it cost to hire a large billboard in central Croydump? We could all chip in for a mahoosive pic of Wantaway Wilf; in a Man U kit; with the "He's Just Too Good For You" statement as a rather cheeky accompaniment. I'm sure the Nigels will eventually see the funny side of the sitch (if the don't immediately torch the structure & loot Poundland, obviously). :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here