Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I do worry about him being away from home and out of his comfort zone, not surrounded by people who love him, he needs someone to put a arm around him and tell him not to let the burden of the big transfer fee get to him. At 20 years of age, he has years in front of him to become a Man U regular, and there's no doubt he will.
A true footballing talent.

Ah bless. I'm sure he's probably made one or two fwiends in the same class as him. All the same, I know he's only a 20 year old grown man and having lived a sheltered life in the leafy rural T'ornton Heat' he's probably scared and alone in that dark and scary Manchester and it's about 3 hours from London - that's a long time. He must shit himself every night at the pressure of being a big transfer player - even though he's not really, not by Man U standards. And I'm guessing Man U don't do anything to help him settle in. Probably just give him his £70k a week and tell him to get on with it. How beastly.

You really are a prize wally, some of the drivel you spout.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I do not expect you to, I expect some long winded post that basically say's. You are totally right, everyone else is wrong and you are on a superior level. Thats why I cannot be bothered to really engage with you.

Oh. So basically I can abuse you and pull your posts apart and you won't respond? Can I hold you to that?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Ah bless. I'm sure he's probably made one or two fwiends in the same class as him. All the same, I know he's only a 20 year old grown man and having lived a sheltered life in the leafy rural T'ornton Heat' he's probably scared and alone in that dark and scary Manchester and it's about 3 hours from London - that's a long time. He must shit himself every night at the pressure of being a big transfer player - even though he's not really, not by Man U standards. And I'm guessing Man U don't do anything to help him settle in. Probably just give him his £70k a week and tell him to get on with it. How beastly.

You really are a prize wally, some of the drivel you spout.

Oh. So basically I can abuse you and pull your posts apart and you won't respond? Can I hold you to that?

Nope I was totally wrong about you

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

You think I give a toss what you think? You're the numpty spending his Friday evening on a forum of a team he doesn't even support. I think that raises bigger questions about you and not just what people think. It's the weekend FFS. That Call Of Duty won't play itself.

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012

I haven't been on here for a while, and yet even for NSC standards I cannot believe there is a thread about Zaha. Fact that he's getting slated and any air time beggars belief. So he's not getting a game at Man U, why should the Seal Girls or Palace fans actually care? Zaha is the Palace player that was instrumental in our promotion, and goes down in history as the guy that put you girls away in the play offs. We took the £15 million and that's that....if he never does anything of note again, that's good business for us.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Written off after 5 Premier games ???
Some of you can't see the skill of the boy due to your hatred of all things Palace. He has more natural ability in his little finger then most players have in their whole bodies, some of the things I've seen him do, the sheer audacity, have been a joy to behold.
I do worry about him being away from home and out of his comfort zone, not surrounded by people who love him, he needs someone to put a arm around him and tell him not to let the burden of the big transfer fee get to him. At 20 years of age, he has years in front of him to become a Man U regular, and there's no doubt he will.
A true footballing talent.

What a load of utter cobblers. Average talent and doomed to be a third choice at Man Utd. He's also thick as shit.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I think Palace fans main gripe is that Ashley Young is constantly selected when he's done nothing other than alienate the footballing world.

I would agree. Must be really galling for a fair few of your fans. Imagine their delight when their favorite player is transferred to their real team but he doesn't even figure. What a shame.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I must say it cheers me up no end that Moyes can't even be bothered to play Winnie in the reserves whilst meanwhile, at shithurst, they limp from crisis to disaster with no hope of loaning him back to help halt the inevitable slide towards the drop.

Imagine how galling that must be? To need him so badly that it physically hurts...knowing he would LOVE to help his boyhood club survive but being totally powerless to do anything...

Heh heh heh. I love it. Suffer you Palace bellends...he's gone...boo hoo hoo.

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
"they limp from crisis to disaster"

Yeah that's right mate, playing Premiership football whilst winning the lottery...it's a disaster being a Palace fan at the moment

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
His performances pre season and in the community shield probably highlighted how far away from being a decent premier league standard winger he is. Adnan Januzaj (two years younger) already looks a better player and more in favour with Moyes, so expecting Zaha to be loaned out.

he was good pre season, put since then not been all that. adnan looks quality though, gonna be world class.

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
I know this is mostly banter between rivals, but my god there is some drivel being written on both sides.
Zaha is not world class, but nor is he dog shite.

He may not have performed particularly well in most of the games against us last season, but he did perform in the one that really mattered.
If any Palace fan thinks you would have made the play off final without him last year you are deluded.

Palace were a one-man team last year, and that man was Zaha.
Watching the garbage that Palace have produced on the pitch without him this season is proof of that, if ever it were needed.

Against us he may have spent a majority of his time on his ass in those games where he didn't play well, but that wasn't because he hasn't got any talent, it's because he's a friggin' cheat.
There were 46 games last season, and Zaha proved over the whole season that he was way too good for most of the Championship.

Whether he's good enough to play regularly at Premiership level remains to be seen, but he's barely out of nappies, he's got time on his side to develop ... probably not at Man U though.

The one thing none of us should do is laugh at Palace over the Zaha affair.
£15m spondoolicks in their pockets AND they get to use him for the remainder of the season where he single-handedly lifted them onto a £60m+ jackpot.

A furkin brilliant bit of business ... the b'stards.

Wish we'd done it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think I heard that, while rated as a player, there were concerns over his maturity or his attitude. But I can't remember if I heard that on Sunday supplement or the guardian football podcast where it would have some weight, or if it was written on here, in which case it might not as much weight.

It was me wot wrote it. I do have contacts at OT. Consensus is that he is a great talent but not applying himself as much as Moyes would like.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
"they limp from crisis to disaster"

Yeah that's right mate, playing Premiership football whilst winning the lottery...it's a disaster being a Palace fan at the moment

Yeah, we'll its not really what I'd call "playing" premiership football it's better described as "losing at" but lets not quibble.

Still it keeps us happy watching your pathetic dreams being dashed on a weekly basis. You must be really sad that Di Canio got the Spanish archer. There goes your best chance of another 3 points.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I know this is mostly banter between rivals, but my god there is some drivel being written on both sides.
Zaha is not world class, but nor is he dog shite.

He may not have performed particularly well in most of the games against us last season, but he did perform in the one that really mattered.
If any Palace fan thinks you would have made the play off final without him last year you are deluded.

Palace were a one-man team last year, and that man was Zaha.
Watching the garbage that Palace have produced on the pitch without him this season is proof of that, if ever it were needed.

Against us he may have spent a majority of his time on his ass in those games where he didn't play well, but that wasn't because he hasn't got any talent, it's because he's a friggin' cheat.
There were 46 games last season, and Zaha proved over the whole season that he was way too good for most of the Championship.

Whether he's good enough to play regularly at Premiership level remains to be seen, but he's barely out of nappies, he's got time on his side to develop ... probably not at Man U though.

The one thing none of us should do is laugh at Palace over the Zaha affair.
£15m spondoolicks in their pockets AND they get to use him for the remainder of the season where he single-handedly lifted them onto a £60m+ jackpot.

A furkin brilliant bit of business ... the b'stards.

Wish we'd done it.

What a lot of drivel. Murray got Palace promoted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here