Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think I heard that, while rated as a player, there were concerns over his maturity or his attitude. But I can't remember if I heard that on Sunday supplement or the guardian football podcast where it would have some weight, or if it was written on here, in which case it might not as much weight.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Scored a fantastic goal on Saturday shame Zara won't get the game time in his career to try and catch him up with goals and assists

Buckley has some very good traits as a footballer, I like him. Just needs more consistency and less injuries to be top class.

Zaha will have known that he wouldn't walk into the Man United team when he moved to OT. If he hasn't played by the end of October then I would expect him to be loaned out at some point. He is still only 20 so has time on his side.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think I heard that, while rated as a player, there were concerns over his maturity or his attitude. But I can't remember if I heard that on Sunday supplement or the guardian football podcast where it would have some weight, or if it was written on here, in which case it might not as much weight.

The attitude comment was on Football Weekly I'm pretty sure, and we have seen signs of this previous on the pitch, to be fair.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

Yep this was in the press over the weekend. Strange though as his attitude at Palace was always reported to be very good.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yep this was in the press over the weekend. Strange though as his attitude at Palace was always reported to be very good.

His on pitch attitude is pretty dreadful to be fair?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Saving him for the Champions League innit.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
First time I have posted on the NSC in a couple of weeks, What a bitter and immature reply.

The hypocrisy of the Palace trolls never ceases to amaze me. Do you really expect to be treated with any other response when your first post in this thread is a snide comment about one of our players? Premiership team, Conference South trolls.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
His on pitch attitude is pretty dreadful to be fair?

Who cares what he's doing now - he made complete mugs of you at the place where we've already won twice in your biggest game for ever, won us the jackpot and left us with a hefty transfer fee.

The rest is gravy.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Perhaps his comments to the press during last season, when he was at Palace, goes some way to sum up that he may have a billy big bollox attitude, that might not go down to well with his fellow players at Man U.
I don't think Ronaldo or Messi are at Man U, so all the other players at the club Wilf feels are inferior to him?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...lfried-Zaha-Only-Ronaldo-Messi-better-me.html

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I thought it strange too considering Moss Side is twinned with Croydon.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In his 110 odd games he had a couple of hissy fits, No big deal.

Booked more than anyone in the entire league 2 seasons back for simulation and dissent, wasn't it?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Who cares what he's doing now - he made complete mugs of you at the place where we've already won twice in your biggest game for ever, won us the jackpot and left us with a hefty transfer fee.

The rest is gravy.

How is that 40k capacity stadium coming along now you have hit the jackpot, are the footings in yet?

Last edited:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

The rest is gravy.

Oh dear.

The Palace delusion and sense of self - grandeur shines through in this one.

Bigger games in 1910, 1983, 1991, and 1997 without even thinking about it.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

The rest is gravy.

Rawr-rawr. You can just smell the testosterone coming from this post. Who cares? Well someone did enough to post on a rival's forum for the 801st time. Why are you lot still here if it doesn't matter?

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Booked more than anyone in the entire league 2 seasons back for simulation and dissent, wasn't it?

Not got a clue about two seasons back to be honest, He only got booked for diving once last season I believe. I can confirm he has never been sent off for tripping a ref though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here