Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I saw something on NSC called two girls, one skip. It turned out to be a film featuring a bloke from Norbury having a romantic night in.

Very good, you have already replied to that post but just thought of that, it was that funny I fell out of the caravan door.
Now far be it from me to pick holes in your comedy attempt, but why would it be called two girls if its about a bloke? come to think of it maybe a bloke in a skip would be right up your alley ???

Just as an aside, I was not born in the Croydon borough and have never lived there either, but you all like a bandwagon do you not

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
On reflection I took it too far calling you a bad parent. I do disagree completely about a few things you said but what I said was outside the bounds of banter. For that I'm sorry.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
From the BBC live text: "Manchester United fans hunting the rarely-spotted Wilfried Zaha can catch a glimpse of the £15m man at Lancashire Football Association's ground this evening. Half-time in the Robinsons Brewery Senior Cup and United lead 1-0 against Bolton. It is not quite the stage he imagined when he packed his bags and headed north to the Premier League champions from Crystal Palace is it?"

#JustSaying

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
superbowl.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Edit

Last edited:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012