Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
Thought he had the better of Calderon in the first half. No match for Bridge though.
This, Bridge was outstanding today a real class act.
Zaha does have a knack of riding tackles and coming out with the ball, but Albion just played him so well today the team were brilliant.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Some idiots in this thread already.

Zaha is a class above anyone. So so good (spent a lot of time moaning at his team mates though). Second best player from an away teams I have seen this season (best being Wood).

Nonsense. He's the kid at school that dribbled round the whole form three times during "Wembley" before shooting straight at the fat spacker that no one liked who was in goal and took it out by blaming everyone else. What a ****. Fergie's been mugged.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I am surprised Wurzel switched him on to the other wing against Bridge, he seemed to be getting the better of Calderon, but got no change out of Bridge at all.

For all those saying Fergie will get the best out of him, he hasn't really developed Ashley Young has he? A player that has gone miles backwards since Villa.... or Valencia...... and Nani isn't the player he was 2 years ago.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It must be so frustrating to play alongside him if today is anything to go by.

1: Receive ball
2: Run at people
3: Run into trouble
4: Lose ball OR escape trouble and return to step 2

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I'll give the guy some credit but not a lot.

When we left WSU after staying back for a drink, the Palace players were getting on their coach and Zaha was very happy to pose with the young Albion fans and have his photo taken.

Nice for the kids if he ever, but probably not, becomes a great Premiership player.

Zahaha - Round and round in ever decreasing circles until he disappeared up his own backside. Mr Angry. :lolol:

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
And the only time he actually PASSED the ball, the receiving played wasn't ready for it. Perhaps it's such an unusual event to get a ball from him that he was confused?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Made a couple of runs, in no way is a team player obviously believes in his own hype pranced and danced around until our players took the ball from him. Lua Lua outclassed him today and had is best game in the stripes helping out in defence as well as beating player after player.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why the hell did worzel take Williams off?.thought he was their best player and was quite relieved when I saw the board go up at half time.
Indeed. Bolasie was turd though and I admit I feared the worst when he was replaced by sooper Kev.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Utter shit today.

Step over
Step over
Step over
Falls over, complains at ref

Step over
step over
step over
loses the ball, complains at ref

Repeat ad infinitum.

How on EARTH did they get £10m for him?!

Diving-Cristiano-Ronaldo.gif

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Mate just ecause you can run around lime a headless chicken and do a few trucks does not make you class. He has potential but if he plays like today in the premiereague he won t last long. Needs ti know when to pass and use others. Would rather have a player like david who finds spance and can pick a pass imho.

Is this part of the missing 'Alo 'Allo scripts?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here