Step over
Step over
Falls over, complains at ref

Step over
step over
step over
loses the ball, complains at ref

Repeat ad infinitum.

How on EARTH did they get £10m for him?!

Hmm. To be perfectly honest I thought he looked like an absolute top quality player.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought we made him appear more threatening than he is because we just backed off and let him get closer and closer to the goal.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
I thought we made him appear more threatening than he is because we just backed off and let him get closer and closer to the goal.

Agreed, although it was very rare for him to have the ball in the box, couldn't get past the defence. :thumbsup:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Hmm. To be perfectly honest I thought he looked like an absolute top quality player.

Yeah I agree actually. Had a shocker of a game but you can see if someone really trains him hard and sorts him out he will be a real good player one day, has a great first touch and good skills just a bit petulant but to be expected at his age.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Zaha was class - not sure what game people here were watching. Granted, he was much less effective against Bridge, but that's hardly surprising given Bridge is international class. He reminded me of a very young Ronaldo. Ferguson will sort out his end product and England will have a quality player.

The support around Zaha was rubbish though. Palace were a one-man team

The little clues suggest a ManUre fan possibly?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Biggest problem he had, at least in my opinion, was he seemed unwilling to pass the ball. Made him incredibly easy to deal with, just pressured him further and further back. He's certainly got the close ball control, I can't deny that, but if you don't use the ball after that then what's the point? Vicente and LuaLua are, on occasion, guilty of a similar issue, but not nearly to the extent we saw from Zaha today.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Looked class until he crossed the white line into the box and then his legs gave way. Bit of a problem there for manure. Bought a dud.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I thought he looked very good. And every time he got the ball I thought he was going to rip us apart.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Perhaps I'm wrong but I thought zaha was ok today, showed some passion where as the rest of his team mates showed nothing! I saw he went to Bridge at the end to swop shirts, I think he knew today he had met his match.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Makes me laugh when palace fans sing "He's too good for you", when he is obviously too good for them, cos he couldn't wait to sign for the mancs

shaunslats

Mar 6, 2013
Magrathea
easily crowded out of the game, nothing of any worth throughout, didn't mind him getting the ball in second half as it didn't feel like he'll be a threat but unfortunately will be a good player somedy, diving moaning mong tho

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We said all along that Buckley is a better all round player than Zaha , I think this was proved today. :ascarf:

albionite

May 20, 2009
I thought he looked very good. And every time he got the ball I thought he was going to rip us apart.

But thats the point, he didn't. I think our players showed him a little to much respect at times and let him run with the ball(perhaps they knew what they were doing as he did fook all). Lua Lua was far superior and my man of the match

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here