strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
β€”β€”β€”-β€”β€”-β€”β€” Steele β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-
Gross β€”- Colwill β€”β€” Dunk β€”- Estupinian
β€”β€”β€”β€”- Caceido β€”β€” Gilmour β€”β€” β€”β€”
March β€”β€”β€”β€”Mac Allister β€”β€”β€”Mitoma
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” Ferguson β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
Did Webster pick up a knock? Can’t argue with the rest, but no way I’m putting Colwill in if Webster is fully fit.

Jul 7, 2003
I wonder if there might be an option to play Webster at right back and Colwill in the middle with Dunk.

RDZ has said he prefers Dunk on the right side which is where he plays with Colwill, Webster is not short on pace and decent enough on the ball to link up with Solly on the right hand side.

Leaves Pascal free to terrorise United again further forward.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Gilmour alongside Caicedo, MacAllister further forward, Welbeck up top

Then for Everton a similar team to Wolves but rest Welbz (maybe Mitoma in)

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
For me I would start Gilmour alongside Caceido with Mac pushed forward into the no.10 role. Billy’s performance yesterday deserves that opportunity. Colwill in for Webster.
Why Colwill for Webster?
Webbo played well against Man. United, then Colwill came in for the Forest game and had a poor game. Webbo then came back in for the Wolves game and played really well?

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Why Colwill for Webster?
Webbo played well against Man. United, then Colwill came in for the Forest game and had a poor game. Webbo then came back in for the Wolves game and played really well?
Just personal preference for me to have a left footed CB on the left side of defence. Webster’s passing out from the back is more prone to error than Colwill IMO

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Appreciate Gilmore has just had a very good game but a heck of a lot of difference in playing against Man Utd then a non competitive Wolves.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Assuming Veltman is out, I guess the only real decisions are...

Webster or Colwill
Enciso or Gilmour

Steele​
Groß - Webster - Dunk - Estupinan
Caicedo - Mac Allister​
March - Enciso - Mitoma​
Welbeck​
You change the team that just won 6-0 at home in the best performance Klopp has ever seen and bin off the player of the match.....

That's a brave selection!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You change the team that just won 6-0 at home in the best performance Klopp has ever seen and bin off the player of the match.....

That's a brave selection!
You think De Zerbi will kick-off that game with "the big three" sitting on the bench?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
You think De Zerbi will kick-off that game with "the big three" sitting on the bench?
Possibly not, but would've thought that before he did v Wolves too, so what do I know.

I hope Gilmour keeps his place and plays next to Caicedo, Mac in 10 role, Mitoma and Encisco on flanks, with Welbeck or Undav up top?

Gross at RB for Veltman?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think he should pick one goalie, and 10 outfield players. I'll leave the finer details to Roberto.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Where is your imagination? Next stage in De Zerbi ball: rush keepers!
Isn't more than one keeper against the rules? I fear we'd be giving away a lot of penalties, and getting a lot of red cards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports