Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your team for Man Utd

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Wouldn't want Mitoma reverting to his role as 'impact sub' under Plodder. He's the real deal and will run ManU's slow-witted defence ragged. He's had his rest period now. Enciso's still a bit of a very raw wild card at the moment and important to keep his feet on the ground for now. Maybe chuck him on as a bit of a wild card later in the game if need be. Trust in RDZ to do the right thing either way. What a fantastic team selection headache to have!
Chill out Voldemort, Potter is gone for good now, try and let it go! ;)

I was thinking more in terms of rotating the squad through a busy period. So Mitoma starts most games but Enciso gets the nod sometimes too. Maybe the same for March and Buananotte or dare I say it? MacAllister and Gilmour.

I won't be massively disappointed if DeZ ignores my pearls of wisdom and starts Mitoma. I reckon DeZ has learned a lot from the last 3 games that moves him ever closer to perfection.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Incredibly, i'm dropping Mitoma as well. He's my impact sub.

Webster v Colwill = Webster every time. In 5 years Colwill will be the better player. But Webby is better right now.

Undav very unlucky, but will get a good half hour at the end

--------- Steele
Gross Dunk Webster Estupinan
------Gilmour Caicedo
---March MacAllister Enciso
----------Welbeck

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Assuming Veltman is out, I guess the only real decisions are...

Webster or Colwill
Enciso or Gilmour

Steele​
Groß - Webster - Dunk - Estupinan
Caicedo - Mac Allister​
March - Enciso - Mitoma​
Welbeck​
Or Welbeck or Ferguson. (I’m hoping but RDZ hasn’t given much away yet)

Last edited:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Steele
Groß Dunk Webster Pervis
Mac Caicedo
March Enciso Mitoma
Welbeck

I should think.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Assuming Veltman is out, I guess the only real decisions are...

Webster or Colwill
Enciso or Gilmour

Steele​
Groß - Webster - Dunk - Estupinan
Caicedo - Mac Allister​
March - Enciso - Mitoma​
Welbeck​
Snap

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
No real option but Groß at right back so Wee Billy and Caicedo as the midfield pivots. Surely March could do with a small rest so perhaps a South American flair force of Enciso MacAllister Buannonote which could get the best from Alexis as the big brother and hopefully Ferguson up front, because I have a feeling in my water that Enciso skipping infield and firing the ball to Ferguson will eventually prove to be a thing of great joy.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Start 2 of Caicedo, AliMac, Gilmour, and sub the other on later.
Enciso or Mitoma? again, sub one on later. Enciso was VERY mature on the ball yesterday, head up dribbling, looking for the pass to colleagues...dare I say it, even better than Mitoma has recently.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Would have Gilmour over Mac myself. Not sure Mac's head is in the right place with his dad spouting Arsenal in his ear every 5mins. He has dropped off recently

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
I love Solly. I do. However, what would happen if we did rest him for a game? Would he lose his new found confidence?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Really want Gilmour to start after yesterday. Webster definitely over Cowill for two reasons. 1 - Colwill was so so so bad V Forest. So bad and Webster was great yesterday 2 - Dunk actually plays better on the left hand side of centre.

If it's Mitoma and March again (it will be at some stage) get them swapping wings to terrorise their fullbacks. Solly could get a yard across AWB to cross in.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I make no apology for knowing very little about football (but I do know what I like ???) so I am more than happy to be surprised and delighted by whatever our capo di tutti capi puts forth on Thursday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here