Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Your second team and why ?

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Spurs
My father went to school in White Hart Lane (the road) and was a regular at the ground in the 1950s and early 60s, his father was a supporter before him in the 1930s, my uncle was a Spurs season ticket holder and inveterate away-game fan in the 70s and 80s. My father still considers me a bit of a traitor, but then he shouldn't have moved to Sussex in the late 1960s.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Witton Albion, my Dad's team of his youth before he got into racing motorcycles. Were always crap, but were Our Crap.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I couldn't give a toss about any other football club tbh. There are several I despise of course, and my life is very much enriched when I see them and their fans suffer. Thats always fun. But a soft spot for another club ? Mmmnah. I just don't contain the emotion for that.

I do keep an eye on the Minnesota Twins though, they are my MLB team. Seen them live 3 times.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
Lewes. A 10 minute walk from my house, great ground and you can drink decent beer on the terraces. They are also in Europe, playing against other non league clubs in the Fenex trophy so I've got double European football this season !!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yeovil Town FC - National League South
The Glovers
14 wins in a row
My father came from Yeovil, I went to the old Huish ground a few times as it was in the town not far from my grandparents house. Actually thought the old ground was better than the current one.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
My mum and dad use to take me to white hart lane although i was born and brought up in Brighton and Worthing.

I am always torn.. spurs for the sentimental and memories of childhood... although i definitely feel i am closer to brighton. I hate liking two teams.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Willem II.

Dutch side that are currently in the second division. Their youth academy produced players such as Virgil Van Dijk, Frenkie De Jong and Sami Hyypia.

Randomly picked them in an online FM save we had going in the Dutch league and have followed them since.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Dabbled with Chelsea (Osgood) in primary school and the Arse when living next to Highbury when they won the league with Rocky and Michael Thomas but the Albion are my true love and have been since Mullery (despite the incredible highs and shattering lows along the way). The RDZ years are off-the-scale.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I’ve been to most of the Saturday home games this season
Well that's the only one I've been to (I got off the ferry at about 3pm), so I'll have to take your word for how any of the others went.
If that sort of thing is normal for the season so far the rest of the football world is missing out on something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here