Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Worthing probably, as I now live there.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I've got a few thanks to playing too much Football Manager. I get invested in clubs so easily.

Notts County - made them the biggest club in the world in FM2019
Millonarios - Colombian club I managed a bit in FM2023
FC Energie Cottbus - German 4th tier team. Took them to the Bundesliga title in FM2015.
Napoli - Won basically everything with them in FM2022

There's more but I can't be arsed to list them out. I wouldn't call myself a fan of any of these clubs but I do keep up with their results.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Adopted Worthing as my 2nd team over the last couple of seasons.

Nice story. Good atmosphere. Frequent Albion links.

Nice to get a non-Premier League fix.

Pretty much any other Sussex team, it's nice to get away from the hurly-burly of Prem football every now and then

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have been a loyal Brighton fan for49 years does not have a soft spot for another team

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Hull City- although it was a long time ago now since I lived there when Horton was still kicking lumps out of the opposition as player manager.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Lewes. Watched them years ago when a friend played for them. But a few years back I started going to watch them regularly with a group of mates. The standard of football is decent, and you can stand on a terrace drinking beer.

brightonbaz

Feb 22, 2009
Southend Utd. Wife is from there. Her old man used to support them and I got on very well with him. I used to go with him some Fridays to matches back in the early 80's. Thinking about it has brought back the smell of Bovrill....horrible stuff!!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Bradford Bulls is the one other team I’d consider myself a fan of. Totally different sport and it’s still nowhere near the love I have for Brighton and Hove Albion.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
When I lived in Wolverhampton, I had a lot of fun following Wolves away on alternate weekends with Albion matches for two years in 1987-89. Zero affection for them since as they have been regular rivals and I've no reason to like them.

I don't have a second team. Eastbourne Borough could possibly win me over to be my second team at the moment as we live nearby and my son would like to go there - but they are rubbish to watch, and the matchday experience/value is generally shocking, so that hasn't happened.

I guess like everyone - of the other professional teams, the most common reason for me having a soft spot for a team is friends/family who are made happy by that team winning... for me, my top 3 of those such teams are Sunderland, Ipswich, and Exeter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here