Your most despised person off the Tellybox

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Clarkson is a self serving, deluded ****sack but at least he only really does one prog. If you avoid Top Gear you can avoid him pretty much altogether.

I think despise is a stonger word than I would use but two people I cannot abide is that Johnny Vegas character. I don't think I've ever seen him say or do anything that has ever made me laugh. And Phil Jupitus. What is he for? Sitting a bit higher in one's chair, boggling one's eyes and looking slightly surprised while talking over people so you can repeat the same joke over and over until you get a begrudging laugh does not make one a "personality". Oaf. Met him once too, utterly miserable ballbag.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I know this is a tellybox thread, but I cannot resist adding a radio guy.

I cannot stand that see you next tuesday from talksh*t, Moose!!

How he landed that gig I will never know.

Mine is more sympathy for him. The TalkSport despisee has to be sour, embittered and dull Andy Jacobs.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I will never understand how Adrian Chiles got his job. Useless and with a face you want to use as a boxing speed bag.
Will Gompertz from BBC news is a scary looking ****er
Andy Townsend makes my shit itch
Ross Noble gets another vote - very unfunny.
Russell Kane - how is he funny?!?

I don't understand TV today.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Janet Street Porter. Unfunny. Very rarely has anything of worth to say. Voice like a dinner set in a cement mixer. Ugly as sin. Saggy tits. Wish they'd keep her on Loose Women and stop letting her onto things like HIGNFY. She wants chaining up.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Wolf Blitzer

…………and I raise you Jay Leno and David Letterman – any half decent UK chat show host would run rings round these two extremely overpaid and irritating individuals.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Every single person involved in -

The Only Way is Essex
Made in Chelsea
Geordie Shore
Desperate Scousewives
etc etc.

The 'actors', the creators, the producers, the directors, the catering crew. All of them. If they all stopped doing their job that particular brand of detestable, vapid, nothing television would go away and our lives would be enriched for it.

I have never seen any of the above programmes, and only have ever seen one X-factor

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Does anyone actually watch TV programmes made by the BBC or ITV or any domestic channel any more? Surely most people just use their TV as a vehicle to watch Netflix/DVDs etc.

having goodness knows how many channels of Sky, in our house, most of the time the tellybox is tuned to one of the BBC Channels, be it 1, 2, 3 or 4. Anybody who just wants to watch Netflix or DVD's I would see as fairly sad, but then I may be a bit strange.

And for the most annoying whatever, Noel Edmonds and Anne Robinson vie for first place with me. I would be quite interested in watchdog, but just can't stand the woman.

And Noel Edmonds is just a horrible patronising idiot - except he's not that much of an idiot because lots of people seem to like what he does.

I don't like Jeremy Clarkson, but at least he is mildly amusing on occasion.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Whose that scouse bent that does a radio show on Radio 2 on Sunday evening and has a chat show sometimes? Always banging on about Cilla Black and Babs Windsor. Regards himself as a self appointed national treasure but is just a bitter old queen. God, what's his name?

He had Plan B performing on his TV chat show and while he thought his mic was off he clearly said to Parkinson, who was sat on the couch, "Common as bloody muck".

Foul little man.

Paul O'Grady?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
How could I have forgotten my least favourite person on telly?? Claudia Winkelman. I don'twatch the prime time crap she does though I imagine she's awful but she has absolutely ruined Film. She LOVES every film she see's. No review, no analysis, she just "Loooooooves this film". She is so shit at it that after doing two episodes on her own they had to get that guy from Empire mag in to rescue it. I can't imagine she's any better on owt else. Anytime I've ever seen her on telly she is gurning and gasping and ****ing everything up. Rough as ********s without her make up on as well.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Some great suggestion here. Beyond the obvious ones, what a great, great shout MATT DAWSON is. :bowdown: to whoever nominated that cringeworthy tosspot.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Some great suggestion here. Beyond the obvious ones, what a great, great shout MATT DAWSON is. :bowdown: to whoever nominated that cringeworthy tosspot.

Agreed. On a Question of Sport, while Phil Tufnell is a natural comedian, matt dawson just tries too hard, without succeeding.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Who's the fat lass with the thatched head that had everyone drinking tea out of her gash in 2012? Balding. I cannot stand her. That's probably not a popular opinion but I think she's OKAY at her job. Don't understand the hullaballoo over her.

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Marcus Brigstocke, condescending and off the radio Alan Brazil,awful voice and a boorish manner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports