Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most despised person off the Tellybox

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Cannot stand US chat show hosts like Jimmy Kimmel, all that fake buddy-buddy and "wackiness" playing cringey games with people like Mark Wahlberg and Jason Statham.
I never understood the love for Jon Stewart, maybe because he was one of the few mainstream yanks satirising the government but us English have been doing that far better for far longer. I think he's a self satisfied, self referential goon.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A great list. One where I've actually bothered to read nearly all posts. Some spot on ones for me: brucie, Noel Edmond's, Anne Robinson, Jeremy Kyle, Richard madeley

All of this, and an excellent selection there mothy.

One name mentioned here was Graham Norton. It's funny, he's the sort of celeb I'd normally dislike yet with him I just can't, and that is because whenever I think of Norton I just think of his SUPERB cameos as Father Noel Furlong in Father Ted (before he was famous)

[yt]lk_-E2eBrrQ[/yt]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
All of this, and an excellent selection there mothy.

One name mentioned here was Graham Norton. It's funny, he's the sort of celeb I'd normally dislike yet with him I just can't, and that is because whenever I think of Norton I just think of his SUPERB cameos as Father Noel Furlong in Father Ted (before he was famous)

[yt]lk_-E2eBrrQ[/yt]

Comedy versions of BR. This made me dislike him when before I didn't mind him.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Its got to be Greg Wallace for me ...specifically in the Inside The Factory series, he constantly repeats what the salient facts that the poor sap who has to show him round has just informed him of. 20,000 potatoes an hour ?
Bin him off he's a bore...

It's GREGG !
BJcOswRCUAAES10.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here