Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most despised person off the Tellybox

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Jeremy Clarkson - What a vile, odious, self obsessed individual he is. The fact that he hoodwinks so many in to thinking he is a 'man of the people' just adds a little spice.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Does anyone actually watch TV programmes made by the BBC or ITV or any domestic channel any more? Surely most people just use their TV as a vehicle to watch Netflix/DVDs etc.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Same as always for me, Tim effing Lovejoy. How he has lasted so long on TV (albeit, shit hangover sunday telly) is absolutely mindboggling. He simply cannot present or interview. Stares into the camera, messes up links, doesn't listen to guests answers and still he thinks he is the bomb. My mind is boggled.

Oh and Bruce Forsyth is an annoying old bell end too.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
The bloke in the photo is Richard Arnold I think, and Matt Albright is the geezer on Cowboy Builders programmes I think!

My 3 votes go to Piers Morgan, Clarkson, and at number 1 Richard Hammond. HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
Adrian Chiles and Christine Bleakley. Two odious twats who I wish would just disappear from our screens for ever more.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Every single person involved in -

The Only Way is Essex
Made in Chelsea
Geordie Shore
Desperate Scousewives
etc etc.

The 'actors', the creators, the producers, the directors, the catering crew. All of them. If they all stopped doing their job that particular brand of detestable, vapid, nothing television would go away and our lives would be enriched for it.

This - plus I'd happily cull anyone caught presenting or even appearing on the E News channel that Mrs SouthCoastOwl is so enamoured with :catfight:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
piers-morgan.jpg

If there is a more punchable face in the world, i haven't seen it in my 54 years

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Katie Hopkins, vile total no mark whose only claim to fame was being a nobody on the apprentice. She has upset so many social groups I am amazed she can still get work in the media

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Chris Packham on those ridiculous Spring, Summer, insert season here, watch. I never intentionally want to see this programme but it always seems to be on the TV. His enthusiasm aggravates me every time.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Whose that scouse bent that does a radio show on Radio 2 on Sunday evening and has a chat show sometimes? Always banging on about Cilla Black and Babs Windsor. Regards himself as a self appointed national treasure but is just a bitter old queen. God, what's his name?

He had Plan B performing on his TV chat show and while he thought his mic was off he clearly said to Parkinson, who was sat on the couch, "Common as bloody muck".

Foul little man.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Katie Hopkins
CJ from Eggheads
Piers Morgan

CJ from Eggheads is a smug shit but I had a bit more time for him when I heard his life story. Abusive parents, ran away from home, homeless, rent boy in Amsterdam, he now helps other homeless people in trouble. He is S.M.U.G though.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Not sure if I despise him but find it a struggle to watch Matt Dawson, tries too hard but just hasn't got the funny bone.

I am also pretty sure I don't think much of Ruud Gullit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here