Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most despised person off the Tellybox

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Whose that scouse bent that does a radio show on Radio 2 on Sunday evening and has a chat show sometimes? Always banging on about Cilla Black and Babs Windsor. Regards himself as a self appointed national treasure but is just a bitter old queen. God, what's his name?

He had Plan B performing on his TV chat show and while he thought his mic was off he clearly said to Parkinson, who was sat on the couch, "Common as bloody muck".

Foul little man.

I don't mind him, he's ok on the radio and I have to admit he's how i picture you.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Every single person involved in -

The Only Way is Essex
Made in Chelsea
Geordie Shore
Desperate Scousewives
etc etc.

The 'actors', the creators, the producers, the directors, the catering crew. All of them. If they all stopped doing their job that particular brand of detestable, vapid, nothing television would go away and our lives would be enriched for it.

I take this, and raise you "The Kardashians"

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Tim Lovejoy

Boring monotone voice, easily riled (sense of humour bypass) when anyone's tackled him on his supporting Watford to Chelsea move, amateurish, soccer am was great in-spite of him .... all the humorous/crazy stuff was due to Fenners and co, presents tedious weekend cookery progs which I avoid like the plague. In essence, a boring non-personality.

Kate Garroway

Arrogant but tinpot ITV breakfast presenter who somehow survived several regime changes and coup d'etats. Believes she is far better in all respects than the reality. She epitomises the chavvy audience, tuning in to win their once in a lifetime holiday to Benidorm (calls charged at a lot) by answering: Is the capital of Spain a) Washington DC b) Madrid c) London?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Any presenter called 'Ben'. Really baffling, there's LOADS of them, they all look and sound exactly the same, must be some weird production line rolling them out somewhere.

I feel the same way about comedians called Russell.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Is the fella in the photo Richard Arnold? Does annoy me but not nearly so much as Ross King (and indeed everybody who presents ITV's breakfast shows).

Otherwise - Nicky Campbell, Jeremy Clarkson, Jonathan Ross, Andy Townsend, Stephen Mulhern (although I'm beginning to ease up on him as I think he might just be on a massive windup), Barney whateverhisnameis from CBBC, everybody involved in Big Brother, Paddy McGuiness and Louis Walsh for starters.

Has Alan Green been on TV?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Is the fella in the photo Richard Arnold? Does annoy me but not nearly so much as Ross King (and indeed everybody who presents ITV's breakfast shows).

Otherwise - Nicky Campbell, Jeremy Clarkson, Jonathan Ross, Andy Townsend, Stephen Mulhern (although I'm beginning to ease up on him as I think he might just be on a massive windup), Barney whateverhisnameis from CBBC, everybody involved in Big Brother, Paddy McGuiness and Louis Walsh for starters.

Has Alan Green been on TV?

I thought Alan Green was brilliant - direct, got bottle to tackle bullies such as Sir Alex Taggart, obnoxious sometimes, but in his 606 phone ins he destroyed pathetic partisan comments eg if callers said that Ashley Cole or Gerrard or Rooney were rubbish (simply because the caller hated their club), he put them straight. Better than the procession of beat about the bush 'nice' presenters, especially the awful David Mellor who presented 606 in its early days.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I thought Alan Green was brilliant - direct, got bottle to tackle bullies such as Sir Alex Taggart, obnoxious sometimes, but in his 606 phone ins he destroyed pathetic partisan comments eg if callers said that Ashley Cole or Gerrard or Rooney were rubbish (simply because the caller hated their club), he put them straight. Better than the procession of beat about the bush 'nice' presenters, especially the awful David Mellor who presented 606 in its early days.
Fair enough. Personally I find him massively self-opinionated and mostly uninterested in football outside the Top 6 of the Premier League but that's just my opinion :)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Catherine Southern
calls herself an antique dealer/auctioneer so she might be
she is a tight self obsessed, ****ing know it all, ruins some very entertaining programmes

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Loads but these mostly...

All the TOWIE and Made In Chelsea lot etc.
Cilla Black
Joe Swash
Dale Winton
Tim Lovejoy
Natalie Cassidy
Amanda Holden
Will I Am
Dermot O'Leary
Sharon and/or Kelly Osbourne
Mr Tumble

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't mind him, he's ok on the radio and I have to admit he's how i picture you.

I must admit I've never taken the time to bother picturing what you might look like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here